Lord of the rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacovw4

Legacy Member
So I have seen the sneak peek of the movie yesterday.
The movie last for 2h45. and you have like half an hour previews...
But its all worth it. I liked allot the story, keep in mind its a trilogies so don't expect a full movie but you don't have to wait till next December for the second part cause there is the book you can read .

So my verdict is : AMAZING PICTURES/EFFECTS
Excellent story
Great acting
Good movie until now cant wait for the second part
But don't take my word for it, go see it for yourself and don't wait to long cause ppl might emphasize too much and you might be disappointed (like i am doing right now...)

bye

I'm wanting to go and see it, but another part of me doesn't really want to see it. It's such a great trilogy that I'm a little afraid that the movie won't follow the books... I'm sure it'll look great and all, but it's the adaptation I'm worried about. I'll pobably end up going to see anyhow, just hope I won't be disapointed.

I'm not worried...the director is really good and its getting really good reviews like ****1/2

The only thing that bugs me is having to wait another year to see the next one!

man..how old are you munchy? You're actually rooting for Harry potter?

Munchy... you've got to get your priorities strait!!!... Harry Potter?? Come on.. you can't even begin to compare it with Tolkien's creation. They're on two completely different levels.

whoa whoa whoa... lets not go there! When Harry Potter came out in theaters, I spend the following 2 weeks reading the books at work. It was like a virus. We had about 5 people in my departement reading them at one point. They are damn good books

i cant really compare since i havent read any of tolkien's works sooooooooooooo... but im still gonna root for Harry Potter cause the books are just too good...

Munchy...Harry Potter wouldn't exist if the Lord of the Rings didn't... :p

I saw LotR and i must say it's a very good movie but a little complicated without any exposition information! who are all these people... !!!

the elven archer in the fellowship is the best! legalos or sumthing...

harry potter still owns j00!

I finally saw it Friday...its better than I could of imagined!! Its one of my all time favorites...

I saw the Lord of The Rings last night and I really really liked it!!! They made all 3 of the movies at the same time and I heard that there will be one coming out every Christmas if everything goes well.

Legolas does rock :)

07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back