Sneak Peak

Status
Not open for further replies.
niceeeeee, i like the RSX, look good, shoulda got the type-S!!! 6 speed manual, wweeeeeeeeeeeee.... i-vtec....:bigup:

nice ride...

damn i never knew that the the base model rsx does 16.9 in the quarter mile.... i would have thought at 15.8-16...

Is that the real Cwest kit ?

Where did you get it ? How much ?

Don't worry I already have the Wings West kit so I will not be getting the same kit as you. However, I am interested in perhaps changing my lip to the Cwest one. That is why I am asking.

Also, I have a brand new carbon hood for sale. Are you interested ?

ho much am i selling what for????

i just got this c-west kit

i got it all from this guy i met on this site who opened his own garage and wanted to use my car to make body kits

mirrors: nah i don't like the multi-coloured car look

atgrills: check your pm!

doood normally I hate wings but on an RSX you HAVE to get the Type-R rear wing ... it makes the car look sooooo much better. Here's a beige one, even with the non-sporty color it looks great with that wing. PS I love your blackout headlights - nice mod. I hope you'll be lowering it too?
03rsxfp-03.jpg

03rsxfp-01.jpg

Wow your car is very nice !

And I have seen your car I think ! Isn't it at Mike place ??

My focus is there too. I think your car is finished or will be finnish soo ! isn't it ??

:bigup:

Hey ! Get us some new pix ! cause I think your car is now finish ! I think it was finish today ! isn't it ! :D ! hehe !

and aren't you getting a VIS Octane replica ?

the octane replica is not ready yet so he gave me the c-west front for now

i didnt notice a focus there.....

i saw the nissan, the blue probe and the eclipse but i dont remember seeing a focus.

Yah that is Mike's place out in the F!!!!CKING GHETTO

I got it tonight after he was 3 hours late!
I'll take good pics of it tomorrow afternoon

Huh ! my focus wasn't there ?

A black Zx3 !?? When i got there, there was an eclipse, an probe and your car ! do not remember the nissan ! ;(

May be my car was inside or dunno.

Soo when will your car be finish ? like me, he said he will probably give me the Evo3 until the front is nice done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back