The Sensible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy2000

Banned
Let's make this the longest thread ever seen at montrealracing.com!!!

You guys can talk about anything!

Please help make this a success!

Please... ?

Re: Longest Thread Ever!

hey atgrills.....there was a white civic coupe (not hatch) with "ATGRILLS.COM" sticker in rear pass. side window parked at the Homestyle bakery in Beaconsfield...a woman was driving it...what's the deal?
You drive a hatch don't you?

Oh goddie, a polytopic post :) ... lesse what we came come up with! Oh i dont know .... ??? hmm ... I know, let's all recount the worst rolling snowbank we've seen. Ya know, those hump of snow with mirror sticking out and charging down the road? Those cars who's driver are too lazy to wipe the snow off before driving away? I call them rolling snowbanks

I've seen my first of the season yesterday: Back window completely covered, not even a half-hearted attemps to clear it. He didn't see me coming either so he cut me off. This one was a minor case. But some of them are so bad that they might as well drive blindfolded!

I wish i could stop them by the road and force them to wipe every single snow flake with a toothbrush !! :)

Well i did my part ... next-suivant ???

If you want a long thread, just put 'Wanna know what it takes to be a lowlife?' as a topic title! ;)

vert.story.village.idiot.jpg

it takes an idiot !! lol
great post ! :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

um....................longest thread, wanna hear the longest...............I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!! lolz, about a thread, whats next? Talkin bout pink cars?

Pink car they suck. C'mon pink! I once saw a cam ss with pale mauve with lilac and flowers interior, and yes a guy was drivng it. Use to see it every while going at school.

Makes me wanna puke .... Sorry no pics

Did my work ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back