Insults...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA 16v

What's this thing about people calling each other GAY?!?

Have some imagination and call people something else!

I'm not gay and I don't even think that being called gay is that much of an insult...

------------------------------------------------

List of insults to use:

A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today

Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing

Don't let you mind wander - it's far too small to be let out on its own

He always finds himself lost in thought - it's an unfamiliar territory

He doesn't know the meaning of the word "fear" - but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words

I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works

I don't think you are a fool, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others

-----------------------------------------------------

Find some other stuff than GAY! Try insults.com or another site, or better yet, make your own "Why don't you use you head, give it a new experience."

Pa

Re: Vspec...

Its a company owned by Mr. Ruf that makes or just sell
performance part for Porsche!

Its a bit like Mugen for Honda!

theres no point in arguing with an idiot like you. all youll do is make me sink to your level and beat me with your experience.
thats what i say.

these insults are too long and to much a waste of time , thats why people use gay ! i'm not saying they'[re bad , im just saying they're long ! and gay is quick , efficient and also easy :)
ahahah

Re: BMW

Ruf means call in german! PA..if you can't speak or write German...how did you know that?

This post is gay.

Sorry...this post is an intellectual waste of the precious resource know as the "internet" and you will therefore be considered the impaler of male anuses for the rest of your life.

Matt

:)
my sister is a translator too. want me to bring her in here too? shes got all kinds of dictionarys. my favorite "expression francais du peuple quebecois" the saddest is its pretty thick!

Image.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back