Not open for further replies.

Daso

Not much done to it just yet.

nGTI_1.jpg

nGTI_2.jpg

nGTI_3.jpg

nGTI_4.jpg

nGTI_5.jpg

I hate vw's. but this one is clean! how much for a car like that....?

Awesome choice of mags/tires!:bigup:

Thanks, every mod on there I did myself (except the chip, but you can't see that). The lights are a ghetto mod, didn't wanna spent 750$ on the real smoked lights :) Bought it used last year for 19 500$

Nice!!!:bigup: That's what I want to get myself but I'm looking for a VR one or 1.8t, I don't know wich one yet. I also love those mags, very clean. Is it fast??

Where do you live, I'm sure I know that house in the back of your picture. I live on the south shoure of Montreal.

sweet ride man, luv those seats :bigup: :bigup:
good choice mags/tires..

i Always thought the GTi looked really good in red
--I guess it's the color and mags/but the first picture makes the car look alot smaller then usual

:dunno:

I just know your lookin' for a nice Oettinger front bumper for that sweet ride of yours... hmmm???:dunno:

Nah, I'm not too crazy about the oettinger bumper, there's something about those two lines/flares near the tires on the edge. I prefer the projecktzwo kit myself, or the reiger lip. But if you're willing to give it to me, I'll take it off your hands.. :D

And trac3000, you're not the first one to notice the small look on the first pic. I've been told it looks like an RC car in the pic. Especially with the whip atenna in the back.

I'll have to drive up to lafleur's one day and meet the people one day...

They're actually pretty similar. A friend of mine has one (a spec V), and I was suprised when I sat in it. I told him the seat are almost identical to mine. His are more plushy though, feel as though they've got a gel insert compared to mine. But the way they contour the body is vitrually the same. He thought the same when he sat in my car.

Nice Ride Man i would like to change mine for a vr6 2002 ! i like the round shape one but i prefer German assembly .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back