Cryptkeeper: Xbox modifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool guy indeed always helping me out with my comp problems....and with great solutions like :" turn around and walk away from the computer" hahaha that was a good one!!!

teg969 said:
cool guy indeed always helping me out with my comp problems....and with great solutions like :" turn around and walk away from the computer" hahaha that was a good one!!!

i could vouch for his work...amazing and the service is great.
*tu*

awesome service, great guy, WICKED SOFTMOD!!! highly recommend you get your sh*t modded by this dude.:bigup:

I brought a modded box to Cryptkeeper as the person that put the chip in didn't know why it wouldn't continue to boot. This first person had the box for over a month without being able to track the problem down.

Within a couple of hours Cryptkeeper had traced down two problems and fixed them - telling me that the chip was a cheap fake knockoff which caused some problems. There was still a problem with the box, but had nothing to do with Crypt's work. The chip had fried the cheap dvd drive. I got the new drive, and within minutes of giving it to Crypt it was installed and running.

If I ever have problems with any box or want to get another modded, Cryptkeeper will easily be my first choice. Easy to communicate to and an expert in what he's doing. Thanks for your hard work.

efficient modding & great service

I brought in my xbox and a buddy's, got'em back the next day! The mod is great!! You can tell this guy has done his homework when it comes to modding and choosing the best programs!
There's soo much more I can do with my xbox now. Streaming files from my computer over the network is soo convenient.. :D
We got great service... and 30 mins of explanations to go over all the features available for the programs that were installed.
thx again *tu*

*tu* *tu* *tu*

I`d buy from Cryptkeeper anytime , easy deal and amazing mod !!! :D

Now the only downside, I don`t have a life anymore with so many games to play :laugh:

All that to say , he`s highly recommended.

great guy!!! arripa...

x-box didn't show anything, fixed it perfectly, now i got sonic, top gear that tells me im going 525MPH and a shitload of other games!!! I love you cryptkeeper, **** halo2 now!!! i got emulators!!! weeeeeee

oh btw, check ur PM's :)

not only is he a good seller, but he is a good buyer too!
constant communication, follows thru on his word, if only ALL MR members were as truthfull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back