juleep gurlz

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowrider

Legacy Member
yo them gurlz at the juleep in the summer are nice lol how old are most of them car gurlz rule :cool:

20-25 around. just realise when you go out with those kinda girls theyre going out with your car not you if you understand

you can't generalize and say "those kinda girls" when not all the girls that go there are like that.
What difference does it make if they are with their bf there, it doesn't mean that the girls are with them because of their cars.

I never said they are with them for their cars.....I sure hope not..cause me and my friends go there with our Girlfriends ...and as far as I know..I'm not being used!!!

vrsik, you heartless pig!!! remember the hotty in the blue pants :) :) :)

may4ass2.jpg

Originally posted by sspikey
20-25 around. just realise when you go out with those kinda girls theyre going out with your car not you if you understand

Thats like saying, the laker girls on like guys that play basketball, or cause they're tall. :) You seriously think that girls will only go out with you cause you got a nice ride. Your on crack man. You ever talked to any of the girls there? No? Thought so! So why do you place this stereotype on them?

Girlz n' cars!

I think it's really cool that girls are getting into cars like a lot of guyz!

Of course, some of them are only at julep to look good and show off, but not all girls are the same. I have met a few that actually have cars and they modify them and like entering in shows! Now that's what I call "My dream girl" :) If only some of them would like Chevy's...hehe.

Take care guyz!

Re: Girlz n' cars!

Damn, if I knew that girlz would go out with me cuz of my car, Id sell my pink elantra and get sumthin cool like an RX-7!

I think B18bCivic has been out with every one of those girls at the Julep...that male s/ut!

Skyline, there are pics of the Julep on montrealracing.com. Have you been there?

well well well danny i did find the pics , i realised something you always aim your camera at one perticular spot , lets see if you could find out where : :lol:

may11ass4%20mr.jpg

may11ass11%20mr.jpg

june7girls%20mr.jpg

DONT DENY IT DANNY :LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back