Gay Olympics in Montreal in 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

V33DUB

Legacy Member
What's your toughts?
I can't stop laughing at it.
Note to self: don't hang in Montreal during those games.

Why the do they have to have their own olympics? They always talk about equality, yet by holding their own olympics it looks like they couldnt compete against heterosexuals.(spelling?) If gay people want to be looked upon as regualr people they should stop holding these events that set them apart from everyone else. You dont see us hold the straight olympics or a straight parade!

How can you say that gays are normal people when they dress like sissies? They have their own Olympics for one reason: Is there any straight guy who would get in the same locker room as a gay? ;)

Woah...buddy...Im not saying being gay is normal, Im simply stating that if they want to go through life with a little less discrimination they should be a little less flamboyant! Personally Im getting sick of the whole gay thing. What, is it cool to be gay these days? Im tired of the parades, fundraisers and Im tired of the awareness publicity. If you wanna be be gay then fine, just quit flaunting it!

gay olympics sport #1: naked leap frog
#2: the 100m in 6" pumps
#3: the guess if its a guy or a girl contest.

Hahahahah
biggrinumbrella1.gif

You forget the race with relay of dildo!!

remind me to not be in the city when this is taking place!!!!!!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww

Ok guys listen to this,

i teach tennis right, this man im giving lessons too now, came up to me like a month ago and said im training for the gay olympiques could u help me out
soo i start laughing my head off because i thought he was joking but he wasnt, oh my god thats funny!

It pisses me off and I agree with Mk1GTi because they complain about equality and yet they have their own olympics.

Very gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back