curious What is your internet connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
cable is great but when it breaks. WOW everyone ****s. remember couple of weeks ago code red virus. also about 6 months ago. complete network crash.

AOL, I HATE IT!
I want high speed but Videotron would cost me 80 bucks a month because I have satellite instead of cable and Sympatico isn't available in my area. Are there any companies besides Videotron and Bell that offer high speed internet?

Videotron cable at work
Sympatico high speed at work

Cable is quicker for downloads and when it's not prime time! (When TVs are off)

And Sympatico is better for surfing the net! (anytime)

work: 10MBps
home: 56.6k dialup! :( I have Satelite..so i don't want to go to cable..and Bell HSE isn't available at my house (but it is across the street!?!)

what sucks even more..is I'm a Bell employee..I'm paying more for my dialup that I would for my HSE!!

I have DSL simpatico and it sucks (downloading)
Also since simpatico was installed other programs on the computer tend to freeze

adamZ28: There is "Cogeco cable" that provides cable access, but they're owned by Videotron and it's their services that Cogeco sells. So for now, no there are no other high speed internet access provider besides Videotron and Sympatico.

I think some satellite TV Cie (Star choice, TVio, Look, ...) will eventually offer those services (if they're not already!) onces the're settled in and actually turn a profit! But for now, we're stuck with these two!

.:: MaxyChip7 ::.

i am DSL SYMPATICO!!!!!!!! LOTS OF PROBLEMS WITH IT!!!!!!!!! MY COMP. ****S UP WITH IT!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back