British Columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Botche

je me prepare a faire un voyage au BC. j'aimerais avoir des renseignement sur la ceuillette de cerises ou de tout autre jobs payantes a part planter des arbres ou des sites ou on en parle. Je partirais a la fin du cegep (juin 2002)

I went to BC in the winter of 2000. It took my cousin and I 52 hrs to drive to Vancouver. I cost us about $250 in gas (with a Vw Fox). You can turn right at a red light and the legal age is 19. I don't smoke but cigarettes are more expensive. I was living in Whistler for 4 months. I don't know much about cherry picking, but I think it's done in the Okanagan.

I will travel with a Dodge Van 200, camper(360c.i, 5.7 liter), i'm not sure but i think it's gonna be a little more expensive than a Fox. I dont think that it's the just the cigarets more expensive, all is more expensive in BC.

Thanks for your comments

i went to whistler last winter and there was no snow, acturally there was more snow here !!! but it's still amazing !!!
and if your in the whistler village go eat at a restaurant called Mongolie Grill, trust me you will not regret it !!! :)

BC is a really nice province !!

this winter I'm going 4 months in Utah, to work at a ski resort, they already got 9 feet of snow so I'm okay for this year :cool:

Mongolie Grill is AMAZING!! There is actually one here in Montreal. The one in Whistler is hard to find. It is upstairs across from the Hard Rock Cafe. Check out Tommi Africa's on Monday nights, and Garfinkels on Saturdays. Oh, yeah, slug back a Kokanee and a kotanay beer for me will ya??

Matt

WHERE IS THERE A MONGOLIE GRILL IN MTL ??? :eek:
and is it exactly the same as in whistler ?

oh yeah I went to Tommi's Africa too, the doors were just too intriguing :)
not bad, not really my type of music but there were 2 hotties dancing on the speakers ;)

Mongolie Grill is on Rene Levesque corner Wolfe. Tommi's on MOnday nights is great for the atmosphere. Disco night brings out the hot ladies!

Matt

A lot of them in Whistler are...they all come from Montreal! There were a lot of hot locals when I was out there too, but they don't like tourists....you have to earn their respect! This usually involves the consumption of much alchool and winning at least one pool tournament with out getting your ass beeat by some big weirdo.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back