ATTN TK MOTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyline35

Legacy Member
hey , i dontknow if you have pics of your stang , but if you do , would you mind psoting them on this topic plz , i would really like to see what it looks like , thanx :)

Believe it or not I don't have pictures of my Stang But I will in the spring at Napi with both front wheels in the air;)

Here

cf-stang%20mr.jpg

sanair0028.JPG

uh...... im not 100% sure on this one but i dont think thats TK's car. black, yes. same hood, but he isnt a convertible and no saleen spoiler.

That's not TK's car that's that huge guy's from ont I believe... Tom knows about that one, I remember at least that it had a blower on it...

Thats right Richie its the big guy but he's the one that I said on another thread,that I wish I had his Block,heads,and money;)

Just with his heads and my porting I would pick up 150hp!!!!!

I saw a white stang with that hood there this summer... it flew down the line... was nice to see. don't remeber the time.. too busy checkin out this chick that was there.. hehehe

NICE SMOKESHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAPIERVILLE??????????? THAT IS MAD!!!!!!

I didn't know there was a Tom look-a-like. Oh well. The first pic might ne the other guy as well...I can't tell. Tom, do you have that smokeshow in your memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back