ATTENTION SKYLINE35!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

powered by honda

YOU SMELL!!!!!!!!!! HEHE JOKES MAN. HOW OLD R U???? WHAT SCHOOL DO U GO TO?????? WAIT NEVERMIND I KNOW UR 14, HAHA, BUT WHICH SCHOOL U GO TO???? WHERE U LIVE?????? DO U MIND IF I STALK YOU????? I MEAN.......DO U MIND IF I STALK U???? DAMN, THAT @#%$ KEEP'S SLIPPIN OUT OF MY MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

**MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE FIRST BLACK BORN BABY TURN WHITE**

i would stop man, but its hard for me, i mean, i'm the stalkiest stalk of the stalk side stalk, whoa, i said STALK so much it dont even sound like a word.................stalk........stalk, wow, lolz..........

lol u go to that school on lake? lol

i used to live on the corner of lake and tecumseh... across from the "Jebus" house... :)

now i live in pointe-claire around fairview...

yo skyline............which car do u like???? Which one do u want????

i want a baby blue rsx - s or type r which isnt comin here til long.........white interior, wit half baby blue seats, blue shifter, speedometer and pedals, blue lights on the bottom to shine it up...........blue street glow lights, t66 turbo, well i wish i can afford all this, lolz

im not sure what car i want yet , i like the rx-7 of course , but what i would really want is a nice 1998-2001 accord coupe v6 and sup it up really nice , but its gonna be expensive ! so im think of a celica ( 1994 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back