one month to go ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxyChip7

Hey folks!

According to my scientific calculations, we have less than a month before Xmas. What do we have to show for it? 10 degrees temperature (this WE at least) and not a single snowflake! Not that i'm complaining !! :D

You might have heard old timers tell you that winter was much tougher when they were young. Well i'm beginning to feel that way too. I remember back when i was a little kid there WAS snow (and lots of it) long before i started counting days to Xmas.

Soon we'll all be wearing bermudas and reading stories to our grandchildren about this white flaky cold stuff that used to fall from the sky at this time of year back in the old days! :)

AHHHH!!!!, don't say that... I'm an avid ski-dooer and can't wait much longer to go, and yes I think your right, back when I was in elementary school I remember the snow falling in november.

I find it grips much better when you skidoo on dirt or grass, it doesn't steer as well though...

Pa

i had a 79 bomardier Elan with a TNT 440cc in it. i was insane!!! so fast, i used it all summer (air cooled, bogie wheel suspention) went across the lake 3 time in the summer!!! then it snowed, went for my first ride in snow only 4 inches and the motor blew up :(

elans where so funny looking.
I used to have one too.
lol

check out the aerodynamics
ElanSmall.jpg

Mine was almost the same as that one.
But the one in the picture I think has been modified, cause
the suspension is definately not original, the original Elan had about 40 boogie wheels in the suspension.

I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE R NO ICE RINKS TO PLAY HOCKEY, I WANNA PLAY HERE AND NO SNOW, DAMN, I MEAN, SNOW DAYS = NO SCHOOL, PLAY OUTSIDE, CHILL, BUT NOOOOOOOOO, THERE IS NO SNOW......

Just wait until the snow comes.. it'll probably fall a foot in a day!! I sure hope it does... my skiies are ready... and as my winters, right now I just feel like I'm burning them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back