Just trying to show my ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivic

Legacy Member
Finally spent some time trying to learn how to put pics up. Heres my ride. More pics to come soon
view.html

Last edited:
I'm not sure if Imagestation allows remote linking, but I have used picturetrail, and am now using MSN communities. Once you have a good host, right click on the desired pic and copy the address. You then click on on the IMG button when creating a new post and paste the address in there. That should take care of the rest. Or, you can do it manually by writing the code

Hope this helps.

I used imagestation. I uploaded the pic to imagestation then right clicked and copyed the address in the img part. Just a box with an X.

The vent on the hood is the real thing. Under that vent theres about a 1 foot cut out going into the engine bay. I assure you it's not a stick on. When i first bought the car i just had a p flow so i wanted a little more cold air. But now just for looks because i have a cai. As for the discs it's something i know is stupid but looks good. I was tired of painting my rusted drums every year.

not bad...

Not bad, not bad....Thank God you stayed away from making it look all ricey....See, here is a civic that I gots respect for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back