Israel and Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyITR

Ok, I want to get all the facts on the history surrounding this rivalry. I have a Sirian co-worker who told me how Palestine let the Jew refugees stay in their country during WWII and how they never left and just started fighting for land. This makes no sense whatsoever to me and I wanna get the real facts of why these people are fighting. How could the US possible support Israel if they don't even deserve to be there in the first place??? Why are they fighting for the same holy places if Isralis are Jews and Palestinians are Muslim?

in 1948 after the war ended the jews had no where to go. the UN decided to give palestine to the jews and call it israel. now in all the torahs and korahn jerusalem is considered to be the holy place. but the thing is that the biggest mosque in the world is located ther. they built it next to the biggest synagogue ever built which is now just a wall because it was destroyed. so no the arabs are telling theyre kids since they were small and toehr people like you danny that the country was taken by force. im jewsih and have tried to make friends with more than one arab and in the end nothing works. they all want the same. i mean who the hell sends there kids into streets with rocks??? and then when theres about 100 of them throwing rocks at you and your in a car with 4 people what do you do? fight back right but because they cant afford guns when we kill one the whole world hears about it. but hey were not grabbing israeli soldiers and kidnapping 12 year old children to tortre them? till now almost all terrorist acts have been arab. in israel every last one has. but did you ever hear of the jews hijacking an airplane? the world are giving the arabs sympathy i dont blame them it is a one sided war but its not like were driving them out of theyre country. its the opposite theyre doing it to us. im a morocan jew. that means i am from an arab country but im also jewish. i have seen both sides and believe me that the arabs are the ones who are wrong. running into restaurants and public places iwth a bomb strapped to them? i dont know what other religions proclame that doing that will get you into heaven.

i know this is long but this has been on my mind for a long time.
peace and tell me what yu think now. PS danny if you really wanna know facts look on the net about the history of israel and youll see.

I am jewish and have nothing against arabs ! you cant say THAT ARABS ARE MOTHER ****ERS , CUZ THEY ARE NOT ALL THE SAME ! all my arabic friends ( cyrian , palestinian , egyptian , lebanese bla bla bla ) are ok with me and im ok with them and they're nice and some of the nicest ppl i ever meat ! so i cant say they're all bad , but whatever most of them are chill , except the ones in the middle east , most of them for that matter ! heres some pictures i got ( parental advisory ) just check them out and it'll show you what palestinians do to the jews when they catch the israelis on there territory !

hasatalarge.jpg

LOOK AT THE LAST PICTURE IN THE MIDDLE ( THE GUY IN THE WINDOW ALL HAPPY WITH BLOOD IN HIS HAND ) WELL HES AN OFFICER WHO CAUGHT AN ISRALIE AND TOLD HIM TO COME TO THE POLICE OFFICE, AND AFTER A SHORT DISCUSSION , THE PALESTINIAN OFFICER TOOK HIM AND SLICED THE ISRALIE OPEN , for no reason at all , AND THREW HIM OUT THE WINDOW , EVERYONE OUTSIDE WAS CHEARING AND EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING AND WHERE HAPPY ) those ppl who do these things are bad , and shouldnt be left on the earth !

i cant say that its all the arabic ppl's fault its also the isralies ! we shouldnt judge a whole community just because a couple of ppl do something wrong!! its not whos good and whos bad , everybody's BAD in this , they should just finish in peace so everyone could be happy , no one dies , and evryone would be happy !

www.idf.il ( israeli defense forces official website )

I DONT SUPPORT THE ISRALIE'S AND I DONT SUPPORT THE PALESTINIANS , I JUST SUPPORT PEACE !!!! STOP THE WAR ! thats all i gotta say !

this war has been going one for thousands of years and i dont think its gonna stop anytime soon. its only getting worst.

I've head that the muslim religion is (originally at least) one of the most peacefull religion on earth. The original word from Mahomêt talk about a soldier not allowed to kill woman or children, nor another man without a drawned sword. It evens mentions that you can't cut a branch from a tree that still has one green leaf. Their Fatwa and holy wars are originally one's battle with the demons within himself.

Now how does one goes from this to a monster who's ready to kill anyone who's not a childrenn of Allah and treating woman like worthless object?

anyone can corect me on this or confirm my sayings?

Israel never existed
But America and Germany made it.
This story is so long time a go.
i am gonna give u a exemple....
what would u do if we say u have a new freindand his gonna live with u in ur house OK.
He have a rome and u have your own.
But one day he gonna tell u he have a freind that he want he to live with him and his gonna sleep in your romme and u sleep were ever u want but his gonna take ur rome.
R U GONNA LET HIM TO WHAT HE WANT?
I don t think so...
so Isreal is your Freind and they want toget a biger part of the house.
What would u Do.?
U will never accept that fact.
So this is y there is a WORE

Seriously this is kinda of the us's fault because after ww2 they took the jews and put them on the palestninian land , when all they had to do is bring htem back to the us , so the israelies are kinda innocent in this stories and they're just fighting for a land that was given to them , they didnt chose it

That is true
i know but y isreal pepole still want more of this land.
what will happen if the palestine pepole stop the rock throw
the gun shut or hamas like they say "Terrorist" they are only doing what there presendent is not doing.

Just tell me what do u think about Sharon?
this guy is a killer(he kill thousent of innocent pepole in arabic country)
LOOK isreal had war with: Palestine (to get mor teritory)
Syria (toget mor teritory)
Egypt(toget mor teritory)
Lebanon(toget mor teritory).....
u tell me that it s not there fault....they give them land
sorry but they give them a parts of a land(they was living to gether untile the want it more) and palestine pepole agry to give them a part of a land went USA and Germany ask it them
TELL ME Y THEY DIDN T GIVE TO ISREAL A LAND IN AMERICA?

Then Next the want all ARABIC TERITORY. . . .

actually its palestine who wants jerusalem ( holiest palce in the world ) America didnt wanna give there land to the jews because they're selfish and think they control the world thats why they went on PALESTNIAN territory ! and now the palestinians are fighting vs israel cuz they want more land ( jerusalem )

yeah exactly. and btw the land was given to us. out of right. its not just cause we decided over night that that land we wanted. in all our books israel and jerusalem are mentioned in the korahn? none. i have arab friends that have admitted this to me and not just one way more than one. and who said we want more land? its you guys who want more land. your the ones throwing rocks at us. yes sharon is a killer and that why he got elected. because hes got the balls to kill people.

So they kill pepole that throw rock.

So if u defend your territory i can kill u.
Do u mean that U like what Sharon is doing.

Cause if so u are in the bad way to say that.
Maybe it say jerusalem is holy place in jews book and maybe it say kill with no mercy all arabic or islamic pepole.

Do u think that what ur telling me about Sharon is true.
He dosn t have balls if he do y he stop that movement in lebanon.

he goes in palestin becaus it eazyer for him to sow that he still got that name (LE BOUCHÉ) .
i not a palestinan put i will tall u that what ur saying about Sharon that he got balls...u can let that thinking in your head

I don t have anything on jews pepole but when u do any think to islmic pepole it s not good.
Skylen ur showing pic about what hapen to jews pepole.
Becaus u defend jews pepole with pics.....

Didn t u see what jews pepole have done to the palestinen.

Didn t u see that kid that was protected by his father.
Didn t u see that girl with the half of her head.
Didn t u see the crying they are makig to thows arabic pepole.

i wan to tell u that if u r watching News on TV the show what they want to show, They can t show all day dead arabic pepole. they show jews becaus when one jews die there is 10arabics that died befor.
Think before writing what ever it come on your minde.

listen buddy. i do support sharon and actually yes it is alright for me to defend my land. its arabic people cant accept that we have jerusalem and that we are keeping it. we have the second strongest army in the world. there have been more than once attacks against us but you know what one of these days arabs are gonna push it too far and that day you will lose it all. even that small bit of palestine. even in the streets now when i walk around and see an arab once they see im jewish they start fights with me y? because im jewish did i start anything with them no and its not one of 5 thats done it. every arab thats known im jewish has done it.

Heay i have jews class mate i do not look at them like a enemy they are pepole the one how i bleam is the war they do in midel east and not thows how are in canada america they are maybe the one how give money to isreal for army
like arabic pepole too put u have to know that isreal is the one how started this war btw jews and islamic.

so don t say that u didn t have to do with a fight with a arab here u look at them like a bad and they too.
I know its not a reason to fight but there is bad and good in any country.

U say that u are with Sharon u are saying it like u like what he s doing to arabic and islamic.
Pleaze next think befor. I just want u to konw that this war btw isreal and palestine will never END...

I have to say that I am an Arab and that I actually have family living in Palestine/Jerusalem. I belive that Skyline or sspickey whoever put those pictures in this post had no right to do so. If the American's did not have such a tight connections with the Isreali you would definetly see more pictures of the injured arabs and the isreali's happy about thier deaths. Also if u didn't watch American channels and found a tv in Montreal that broadcasts Arab channels you could see two sides to the story istead of just saying your one side. I think that if u put those pictures there you should also put some pictures of the thousands of arabs who have died throughout the last 50 years. I think u two are the younger people on this site but I do not think u should be saying the things that you are saying. I understand u are both Jewish and in no way do I judge u any differently for that however you should be aware of the facts that almost 10 times the amount of arabs die than isrealis die in the middle east. I do not support the terrorist attacks in cafes and things in Tel Aviv and do I no way support the attacks in the US, however I do believe these people are just doing this to get heard in the world and to make the world hear there problems, and since the US attacks many people have been doing some research and they found out about US attacks in that area and that is what lead to the attacks on the 11th. Another thing is one of u two said something about all of the middle east arabs being messed up or bad or something like that and I think u are totally stereotyping againist the majority of people who live there.
Anyways that's just my view on the whole deal. Now please dont throw pictures of a few disgusting Palestinians in my face. b.c the Isrealis are just as bad if not worse. but I'm not going to argue with u guys eiether.
Think about what i just wrote and realize that only after the WW2 that the wars have been going on in that area. I realize that the Isreali's have a very religous wall there but the majority of them had not been living there before the 50's so I dont know why they find it so important now.
Karim

GUYS LISTEN :
NOT ALL ARABS ARE BAD
NOT ALL JEWS ARE BAD

thats it , they both did something wrong , its not the arabs who are the ennemies ,a nd its not the isralies , its both , they wanna fight , they could stop if they want , but no they wanna fight , so instead of taking sides , just go for peace !

i know that not every arab is bad. but for some reason i always try to make friends with them. but in the end all i see is hear them insulting me in arab and they think i dont understand. im a morocan jew so i understand arab as well. they rubb it in my face and dont stop. but almost every arab that has approached me i the street it has been to pick a fight. what i dont understand is why? you guys have your land we have ours why do you want jerusalem so bad? everyone wants jerusalem in the end its considered to be the holiest place in the world! for 3 religions (christian,arab and jewish) we got it and we let everyone in we dont barricade the place so why do you guys want it SO bad. im not sure but is the biggest Mosque in israel ? i think thats why you guys want it right?
whatever attempts have been made for peace so much that in the end you just wanna give up. and im sure thats what both sides have done. hopefully the future will have something better for us but till then theres still gona be fighting.

I agree also with ss , most arabs dont like jews, when i personnaly accept them , most of thema re gonna judge me by my religion when they dont even know me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back