Ice Storm 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacey

www.handlerwheels.com
What the hell is going on outside? MEMORIES!!
9iphoto10.jpg

iphoto2.jpg

jan10_tower.jpg

I was without electricity for 28 days!! Right in the middle of the whole thing. I remember driving at night, really spooky without lights anywhere... seemed like a ghost town.

That was f*cking badass... I loved it. Spent the entire time in a friends huge basement. Like 10 of us, all couples with our own little rooms, all we did was f*ck and drink.

I remember going back to my appartment and finding water in the sink half full frozen solid, my cats huddled in a corner. I had to get them out quick heh.

Para

i was home alone, chilling with my dog and listening to the hockey game on the radio !! that was a trip lol

I was at the Queen Elizabeth hotel! It was only 99$ for a room and we divided it by 4 people! All the main hotels in montreal were forced to charge a max on 99$! It was great!

The best thing about that was...the whole underground city connects to The Queen E. So it was perfect! Iwas living in LUX!

I ventured back to the west island during the storm...and man!!! PURE GHOST TOWN! Kinda spooky!

Yeah...so I only lost power for about 24 hrs total..SUCKERS!!! Sometimes it's great having a metro run right under your house!

Matt

Ya well i for 1 day lost power lowlife8 because i lived near a small hospital!!!!!!!!!!
That was the best time man i ever had. Everybody had come over and me and my cuzin went out and did a hole bunch of donuts and were just %$%ing around in the ice it was awsome!!!!! the funnest time i had in a long time

Re: Ice Storm

I lost power for 10 hours, from 10 pm to 8 am, it was the best sleep I ever got!

Across the street, they lost power for a week and a half!

And now i'd like to thank boiling water for it's important role it played in getting my old scirocco rolling during the unforseen ice storm! The streets were preaty much deserted! Bunch of chickens!

Pa

Re: Ice Storm

Sorry guys must admit the ice storm was some seriously fun shiz... Forced you to spend good time with buddies, hang out, see your city like it was the middle of the woods. No power for 15 days, frozen noze hairs when you wake up!! LOL .. One of the greatest times I had!!!

I had a blast during the storm. My old CRX got me around fine without a hickup.

Hehe my house was at a constant 19C. Having 2 fireplaces is a good thing! A gas powered water heater helps too! If I didnt have those two luxuaries I dont think I could've lasted the 10 days I went without power!:D

man, that was the BEST, no school, stayed home, had a little portable t.v. watch t.v. all day, went outside, skating down the road, people driving cars, we're side by side driving, well one driving one skating down. Then i juss stayed home, all day, my house was a WRECK! But hey, i ate out everyday, and then i got sick, haha, and no playstation to play, damn was i bored out of my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back