2007 Nissan 240sx

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoYaL FLuSH

dunno if this is a repost on this board... but just incase u haven't seen nissan's way of kickin 240sx enthusiests in the nuts

the 2007 nissan bomboclat... uh, i mean:

2007-240sx.jpg

looks like an echo/aveo/rsx hybrid on crack *banghead*

people didnt like the look of the 350z when it came out, from the photo it doesnt look great, but i figure that when it actually is released, i will either like it, or it could grow on me.

i would be very happy to see a new 240sx, as long as they bring the damn turbo over with it!!

Steve S14 said:
people didnt like the look of the 350z when it came out, from the photo it doesnt look great, but i figure that when it actually is released, i will either like it, or it could grow on me.

i would be very happy to see a new 240sx, as long as they bring the damn turbo over with it!!

true, when i first saw the concept z i didn't really like it... but the styling of this concept 240sx is so different from a traditional rwd body style... a shorter roof line, a lower and longer spanning hood... and i don't really like how a lot of new cars have taller doors and small ass windows. anyways, i know styling could grow on ppl but this new concept lloks like ass...

hell, as for the engine we'll probably get another ka... lol

c crissement laid. Jpeut pas croire quil sortirais sa. La derniere generation est superbe mais sa!!!

Affordable 350Z !!!

Youuhhhhouuuuu !!!

They could paint it pink with flowers and have the gayest look....I dont care as long as its a Nissan+RWD+Turbo I'm Buying two.

Trueno said:
Affordable 350Z !!!

Youuhhhhouuuuu !!!

They could paint it pink with flowers and have the gayest look....I dont care as long as its a Nissan+RWD+Turbo I'm Buying two.
even if it weights a ton ?

:D

i use to love tegs wen i was like 15, dint have my license yet, and wanted one
then i heard they were discontinued wit the rsx.
i saw the rsx im like ewwww, but today i find it quite sexy.

were just not used to it

meme si nismo en sortirais une version je lachetrais meme po sa dois peser une tone pis jaime po le style. Je dit que nissan a carément menquer leur cou la dessu

Retourner a vos design les pti japonais!!!!!
(jvous respect en criss)

avec ca tu rate ton drift, tu fais un tete a queue pis le monde ce rende compte de rien tellement le char yé pareil du devant et du cul!!!! C symétrique en sale cet histoire la :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back