A propors de subs DHD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC-Racing

Legacy Member
*** english message will follow ***

J'ai l'intention d'achté 2 subs DHD avec un led bleu dans le millieux. Ces supper beau. Ququn as deja essayé?

**english**
I want to buy 2 dhd subs w/bleu led in the center. It's pretty cute. Anyone already use it and have some comments on it?

yes I've heard of DHD. Although why are you buying a sub purely based on there being an LED in the dustcap???? If you want something 'showy' I would have many other suggestions. Such as certain sprays that aren't visible except under blacklight. I would seriously consider saving your maney, and getting a good sounding sub. If you want to show it off later, do a full custom install. Just think how 'cute' (as you say) are sus sitting in a box with a light in the middle? ...not very. Use a neon or many inside your trunk to get different effects. This way you can get better quality, and better sounding subs. The only reason DHD sells subs like that is cause their subs aren't good, and they needed a gimmick to help them!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't tell me you live by what your girlfriend says?

Her: Jump!@@!$
You: How high?

If she doesn't like it, hook up a relay to turn the subs off, thats all. Otherwise I wouldn't even buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back