FS: Winter tires!!! Sell for cheap too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

VTEC_RYDAZ

They were previously on my integra, been in the garage for a long time and i just noticed them now... 3 of them are DUNLOP and the other is KUMHO, size 185 65 r14. MUST SELL!!! :bigup: Gimme a reasonable offer guys, thanks!!

Hardly used, used em for barely 2 months and been in the garage forever, com'on guys!!! Make me an offer :bigup:

Ill start the bidding at $250 I could use some winter tires, do they come with steelies???

Email me instead of using the board cause I never check this board I just browse usually, my email is jetautosports@hotmail.com

Im seriously interested so get back to me asap!

well, who ever buys your tires, can then buy my steel rims, 5 bolt (i don't know bolt pattern, but they came off my Probe GT, also fits Mazda, nissan, honda prelude, CRV, accord..etc..etc..)

my steel rims for $100 for all 4

250 sounds good, come and check em out if their good... I e-mailed you :) Waiting for a reply back :)

TTT, still for sale... The guy didn't reply me back so i guess not... Make me an offer please :)

Hey for some reason I never got the email, anyway it doesnt matter cause Ive decided to stick with the all seasons that Ive got, to save money. Anyway dont worry about that, I hope you sell them!

Originally posted by SilverEk
Hey for some reason I never got the email, anyway it doesnt matter cause Ive decided to stick with the all seasons that Ive got, to save money. Anyway dont worry about that, I hope you sell them!

You didn't!? I e-mailed you a while back... Like the same day. Oh well... If no one buy's em i'm going to keep em for smokeshow's when i get my car :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back