USA and foreign policy...are they right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyITR

We can pretty much figure out that the main reason the US attacked Iraq was to preserve the oil supply. They didn't do anything in Rwanda when there was genocide going on. Anyways people always say the US doesn't care about anybody they only care about oil and money etc etc but I mean look at it this way: They need oil and gas to survive. If they don't protect their interests in the middle east, we would be paying twice as much at the pump. People and corporations would be going bankrupt and the economy would fall. This would lead to anarchy. Basically they are fighting for their survival by protecting the oil. It's a shame there is alot of anti-American sentiment in the mid-east. US are not the bad guys. They don't make people suffer. I don't understand why so many people have to bash the US. Bin Laden is pissed off because they have troops in Saudi Arabia where the Holy Land is. The troops are there to help protect the region.

It true that they fight to protect their interest and by doing so, they protect ours. But sometimes, "national security" can get very wide and nasty and is the reason for some doubtfull cover ops. Of course we don't hear of those on CNN. So when they're attacked in retaliation to those cover ops, they look like the poor child attacked by the evil terrorist.

Journalist won't even try to know why he did it, he's just a poor brainwashed bastard or a psychopath. He's already been judge, juryed and executed and the only thing they want is a culprit to hang high and short.

Don't get me wrong, i love americans. I'm real glad they're there to keep some order in the world. Of course they're not perfect and they can get annoying, but that's just the way it is! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back