FS: 4 GSM cellphones (T610, Z600, 6600, 525)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaku

Legacy Member
sony ericsson p900 unlocked like new 9.9/10
everything in retail box (not fido), unbranded
$690

sony ericsson t610 unlocked like new! 9.5/10 (housing was changed no long ago)
includes box, manuals, cd, charger, battery, wired handsfree, and the phone itself.
$150

sony ericsson z600 unlocked like new! 9.5/10 (selling my second one)
warranty until May 2005
included box, manuals, cd, charger, battery, 6 sets of ORIGINAL SE faceplates (over $60 value) and the phone itself.
$280

NEC 525 unlocked like new! 9.9/10
includes box, manuals, cd, charger, battery, belt clip holster, wired handsfree and the phone itself
SOLD

Nokia 6600 unlocked in excellent condition. 8.5/10
includes box, manuals, cd, charger, battery, 32mb mmc, and the phone itself.
this phone has chinese menu ONLY . but u can type english, store english name phonebook,... only the menu shows chinese.
SOLD

Last edited:
shugah19 said:
meaning rogers and fido

Rogers and Fido in Canada, but also any other GSM provider in the world, like Cingular, T-Mobile and AT&T from States too.

*tu*

Bump for Zaku :D

rkalloo said:
dood i want that 6600 but the freaking menu lol
ill take it for like... 250 cuz of the menu

you can always have the language change to english

You know who can do the job......
:bigup:

i don't know or have the tools to change to english. but surely someone has it.
as for the price, i can only lower to 280$. a language flash will only cost u near 20$.

zaku said:
i don't know or have the tools to change to english. but surely someone has it.
as for the price, i can only lower to 280$. a language flash will only cost u near 20$.
cmon guy, chinese? i dono how to read it... gimme 250... ill take it without question... after all i still have to find a person to reflash it

u won't find any cheaper 6600 at this condition and including the box and everything. even after u paid for flashing it. it's easy to find someone to flash it. i'm just not bothering finding so i keep my price low.
anyways the lowest i can go is $280. i'm not in a hurry to sell it so that's my final price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back