New pics of my car - let me know what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECU tuning

Legacy Member
Here are a few updated pics of my car. I know the engine bay is a horrible sight....it will all be taken care of soon....very soon!

Let me know what you guys think...

By the way, muffler back to stock due to some cop, but I'm looking for a replacement. I've heard HKS are quiet and look stock.

DSCF0185.JPG

DSCF0187.JPG

DSCF0188.JPG

DSCF0191.JPG

DSCF0192.JPG

DSCF0194.JPG

DSCF0195.JPG

DSCF0198.JPG

Re: :)

Originally posted by 4drscanruleztoo
Very clean !!

are you gonna swap something in that ?

If you knew hondas a bit more you would know I already did!:p I'll probably do another swap this winter. I have an SIR in mind, then B20 block, then turbo, or maybe turbo then B20...dunno

looks good.. damm I want your mags,soo nice, that my next thing after the turbo is done!!

just to warn you,, turbo is FACKING expensive
:cry:

but addictive:p

Tyler

ps. did you run it yet?

This generation of civic is one of thte only king I like ! Why because the car is soo light that if you tune it right, it can perform soo much ! Don't need the 1000hp to run nice !

Originally posted by ATgrills.com
looks good.. damm I want your mags,soo nice, that my next thing after the turbo is done!!

just to warn you,, turbo is FACKING expensive
:cry:

but addictive:p

Tyler

ps. did you run it yet?

Didn't you just get new rims? Didn't you say you got your turbo for 3500 installed?

No, no times yet, but I expect a crappy 15.5. I don't ever know if I'll bring it to the track with that engine.

Lata

Vraiment Clean. Bravo :bigup:

J'aime bien tes cadrans encastré dans le dash!! Ca fais Hot!

Une chose que je ferais a ta place. Va dans une cour a Scrap et va te chercher un Volant de Si, tu vas avoir ca pour presque rien. Et ca fais une difference comme look je trouve.

ya thats right 3500 for the turbo. then gauges 300$
then fuel managment 500-1500
tunning 300+

it just neevr ends!!!

Tyler

4 generation Civic's kick a$$ yours is looking very good :bigup: but u must cut the shifter too long !!

just keep up the good work !!reminds me of my old civic:(

shifter

Ya, that shifter looks almost like the shifter in my old Scirocco.....U need to cut it....It looks outta place :D For some reason I expected you to comment on a nice, white civic Huslter ehehe :D

it looks good

at least you dont have a fart pipe
i hope you dont think that you are fast :)

btw i had one already, a 91

Originally posted by TurboGT

i hope you dont think that you are fast :)

What's that supposed to mean?? I could have a fully bult D16 with turbo and you would'nt know it. I don't post pics around to make people think that I'm fast. I post pics to have people's opinion of my work.

L8er

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back