Clouter

Status
Not open for further replies.

crux_05

this is not CRUX_05 talking it is Justincredible...once again CLOUTER you have managed to get on my nerves and got me to go off on your immature, no car owning ass! you keep making fun of people who like initial D and you where the one with the 86 (that was a piece of shit buy the way all ****ed up) you probably thought you where hard as a drifter with a 86! :squintfin i know have blocked you form my account so that when i'm back i can never see your stupid ignorent post ever again...you repulse me in every way and i cant see how you even have friends...you run your mouth but thretening me of stabing me!!!! are you nuts *banghead* ...you should of got banned a long time ago before me due to your immaturity...i must admit i always say straight up whats on my mind and sometimes take it too far but you seem to take plesure in being an asshole to people. i have a way we can settle this...but you probably wont like it...but if you got the balls be a man and step up... we drift! you always say i suck when you dont even know me...been doing it for 2-3 years now so suck on my nuts! :squintfin ...bring your car first thing in spring and i'll bring mine where i'll tell you...then i'll shut your ass up for good *tu* hell probably all my friends can out drift your ass...and i'd like to see you be arrogant with me after i will have owned you...i dare you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back