racial issus

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJ TYPE R

what do u guys think about whats goin on in afgahnistan????
not reall about cars but still......

Bro, there is an off topic forum for non-car related stuff. I'm gonna have to move this thread.

It's all good. I think there are already a few topics on terror and pierre borque and stuff like that. It's very intersting.

Anyways I can't tell you how happy I am about the current situation in Afghanistan. The poor citizens have been oppressed by the Taliban and are now free. The people of Kabul are cheering and partying in the streets.

What pisses me off is the fact that I see banners all over my school saying: "stop the war" blah blah blah shut the @#%$ up. If there was no war, the Taliban would still be there and the people would be unhappy and living in hell. Sometimes you need war and this is one of those times.

nicely said Danny.

I had a military connaissance how used to say to pacifist:" If i break into your house in the middle of the night, kill your wife and childrens, set your house of fire and i have a knife on YOUR throat, what's the peacefull solution you have for me?"

Brutal? yes. But it gets the point across rather nicely! There will be war as long as two groups of people hate each other.

.:: MaxyChip7 ::.

whats happening in afghanistan HAD to happen sooner or later. bin laden was hitting alot of targets. september 11 just pushed them over the edge

No comment... No matter what I say about this issue, someone always argues with me so I've decided not to say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back