Win XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

west aust

i was wondering if any of you was running their computer on Windows XP?

Maybe i should have done a poll with that :)

My friend installed it last week! He had a hard time using the net for a while...but then today it started working great!

Yes, my laptop has it and my g/f father. XP is simply amazing. Get it.

i have to say that XP is the most stable windows OS i've ever seen. Due to the WinNT/2000 kernel.

i've been running it for a few weeks now, and all restart were intentionnal ! :) in fact, winXP won't let run a program than might render it unstable. Anyone tried to install Norton anti-virus 2001? It's gonna install allright, but XP won't let it start!

The interface is also greatly improved!

In other words, get it if your machine suports it! :) And don't worry about that mandatory online registration, it's already been hacked!

.:: MaxiChip7 ::.

i was running win xp on my pc, and he was rebooting at evry 30 minutes so i'm back with win98 :(

but can you install it on more than one computer, cause if i buy it i would like to install it on my laptop and my desktop at home

and i dont want to buy to copy, :)

I have it but never installed it. Heard that it uses lots of ram. Love win98 and never had any problems so ill leave it at that.

P.S. Im sure Microsoft inserted some type of tracking device on win xp, It will know every software and serial # your using.
No Thanks.

i don't think so 97CivicTypeR, if you didn't buy it they didn't know you

i don't think so 97CivicTypeR, if you didn't buy the original version they didn't know you

actually type R is right. they implemented a serial tracking device. if two numbers register at once. bam your gone. and when you actually buy it you dont get a number instantly you have to call me them and they give you a registration number after you give them all your cc info and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back