Baddest '' trying to buy '' experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighRider

Legacy Member
I CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME

I made contact with that guy which is nicknamed NtM on the board who was selling the 1986 535i in the moins de 3000 section

693628_1_full.jpg

But the sale thread is too old so it was deleted.. *banghead* anyway...

Believe it or now.. This guy asked me to come on Sunday

I came here yesterday.. AND THE MOTHERF**ER TOLD ME IT WAS NO MORE FOR SALE ( HIS FATHER DID.. )

Poor kid driven by his daddy...

Daddy told me it was not for sale anymore..

He haven't think about calling to tell the deal was not going to happend.... *banghead*

I lost 6 hours + a dolly location for un esti de chockeux

Send him the bill for your time and money wasted :bigup:

Honnestly though you had a verbal agreement with him so you could take some action if really needed.

Good luck *tu*

same here !! :rant:

maybe some of you remember the Mr2 Supercharged that nobody wanted

here : http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128635&highlight=mr2.

well .. he put the car for sale on July 16th

3 MONTHS LATER, OCTOBER 17TH, the car is still for sale, so I contact the guy to go see the car. The next day I write him a message telling that I can pick up the car the next day at 9 AM.

The mofo tell me the car is NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE ... a few day later, someone is looking for parts for a Mr2 Supercharged ... THAT Mr2 !! HE SOLD IT FU** !!

anyway ... big big big *td* for you...

well why didn't you call him b4 you went over there jsut to tell him "i'm on my way is everything ok?" anmd if he would have said yes all is fine and when you got there deal was off then i would have made him pay...

but keep in mind you could have called b4 your 6hour trip

HighRider said:
I should have taken a verbal agrement or something like that

Well if you guys spoke on the phone, that was a verbal agreement. If it was all through PM's then you've still got some sort of proof.

Really sucks when sh*t like that happens *td*

God damn stupid mofo, you told me 3 week in a row you were going to come and you never did, now the 4th week you come at 10 am to "watch" the car, you never said you were sure to take it anyway, and you cry because its sold now? My dad did tell you because yea he dont have the same respect as me even for talk shiters like you.. a little tips for you future deals.. after being fooled 3 time its hard to be beleive, I gave you alot of time to come, and someone came before you with 2000$ bucks right in my face, I coulnt had take the chance of a guy who told me 3 time he was going to come and he never did sorry

nTm said:
God damn stupid mofo, you told me 3 week in a row you were going to come and you never did, now the 4th week you come at 10 am to "watch" the car, you never said you were sure to take it anyway, and you cry because its sold now? My dad did tell you because yea he dont have the same respect as me even for talk shiters like you.. a little tips for you future deals.. after being fooled 3 time its hard to be beleive, I gave you alot of time to come, and someone came before you with 2000$ bucks right in my face, I coulnt had take the chance of a guy who told me 3 time he was going to come and he never did sorry

That's now called "Both sides of the medal" ...

@nTm : you did fooled me too with the no-buy of my 533i, and this during 3 weeks. You're not really trustable for what I experienced. Sorry but theses are the facts..

nTm said:

YOU DID TOLD ME THAT THE CAR WAS STILL AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY AND YOU DID ASKED ME TO COME ON SUNDAY BECAUSE I WAS SUPPOSED TO COME ON SATURDAY :D

AND THIS TIME I DID REPLIED TO YOU THAT
I WILL KNOCK TO YOUR DOOR BY 10 AM :D

Kool Shen <n___t___m@hotmail.com>
Envoyé : 12 novembre 2004 07:43:43
À : diskjoc_k@hotmail.com
Objet : RE: do or die

| | | Boîte de réception

Bon fais que je sais pas si ta acheter la super 323 :p mais euh

Si tu veux venir dimanche la voir ca serai parfait.. car demain jai qqchose pis ca me surprendrais detre en état samedi.. fais que répond moi si tu peux venir

To: n___t___m@hotmail.com
Subject: yo
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 22:42:45 +0000

Salut Jessy

J'vais essayer de me trouver un lift pour vendredi ou samedi je te tiens au courant ...je ne pourrais que faire le towing que la fin de semaine prochaine soit le 13 et 14

Last edited:
i was sposed to do a trade plus cash for my beater for that car
dont worry buddy u didnt miss out on much
the car needed MUCH MUCH work done to it
floors, distributor leak, t top leak, door panels, dash, etc etc etc etc

Mr2Rider88 said:
same here !! :rant:

maybe some of you remember the Mr2 Supercharged that nobody wanted

here : http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128635&highlight=mr2.

well .. he put the car for sale on July 16th

3 MONTHS LATER, OCTOBER 17TH, the car is still for sale, so I contact the guy to go see the car. The next day I write him a message telling that I can pick up the car the next day at 9 AM.

The mofo tell me the car is NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE ... a few day later, someone is looking for parts for a Mr2 Supercharged ... THAT Mr2 !! HE SOLD IT FU** !!

anyway ... big big big *td* for you...

Morpheus, I went to buy your car because I went to repair mine, so if im selling mine do you think I still need to buy it? My friend who bought the car is maybe interessed tough and he got the money right now, in anycase, I never told you 3 time I was going to come at your house and after you waited for me by staying all day long in your house and waiting this guy from quebec wich never come..

And highrider.. what did I tell you friday, I had to go very quick, and I said ill confirm with you when you call back, but you never talked with me? Why the hell did you come anyway? Notthing was confirmed.. you only got what you deserve for made me waste all this time talking with you without seing the color of the poor 2000$ I was asking for it after 3 trys..

So who's fault is that.. I dont mind having a bad reputation on this board I probly wont never sell a car again but geez lol, next time, NIESE PAS AVEC LE PUCK TI GARS SI TU LE VEUX VRAIMENT LE CHAR :dunno:

but you never talked with me?

I did called back and told your Dad or Brother.. Dunno who it was..
that I would show up by Sunday Morning

I can'T call back on Saturday since you are not there on Saturday and since I leave on Sunday Morning

And You are the seller so YOU deserve the right to call me on saturday right before you had sold the car ( look's like you were THERE )

you only got what you deserve for made me waste all this time talking with you without seing the color of the poor 2000$ I was asking for it after 3 trys..

Loll You would think I would ship you 2 grand cash ?? for a car whose pics are not showing the car condition at all
Blind buys are not really good

HighRider said:
I did called back and told your Dad or Brother.. Dunno who it was..
that I would show up by Sunday Morning

I can'T call back on Saturday since you are not there on Saturday and since I leave on Sunday Morning

And You are the seller so YOU deserve the right to call me on saturday right before you had sold the car ( look's like you were THERE )

Exactly, it seem you were aware of the situation then, why did you come? I didnt talk to my father until I came back saturday at like 3 pm

Saturday I was with the guy (my friend) I sold the car, he offered 2000 bucks, I took it, voila, I had no clue you were going to pop sunday 10 am when notthing was confirmed yet, specially when you missed to show up yourself 3 CONFIRMED times, wich ones I was waiting for you..

You told my dad to tell me you were going to be there sunday, and you know I woulnt be at my house saturday, so what were you expecting? You should had just wait to talk with me. If I have to go quebec city 4 hour with from here with a dolly in the back trust me if I cant reach the guy by phone before..

I understand this sad for you, and sad situation, but its surely your fault by coming
from quebec without any confirmation words from me...

cetai quand meme a toi de lavertir que tu avait vendu le char, moi etre le vendeur la dedans et que le gars prevoi partir de loin pour venir le chercher c la moindre des chose.... mais yen a qui connaisse pas le respect et faut vivre avec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back