FS: 88 5.0 HO motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKGTSTANG

Legacy Member
I have a 88 Mustang 5.0 HO motor for sale. I have the heads off right now but the motor is complete with the intake, injectors, everything included. Here are some pics. It ran awesome before being taken apart. All it needs is the heads and intake put back on. We removed them in order to show the engine was in good shape and ease in moving it. Asking $500 US b/o with everything fiveltrdave@aol.com
100_0884.jpg

100_0887.jpg

100_0886.jpg

67Continental said:
i have bought a motor from Dave in the past, 93 5.0, runs great.

Thanks for the good words! :)

My cousin might be selling some parts off the 89 GT in here I have for sale Ben..let me know if anything might interest you. He needs $$ so if the car doesn't sell the way it is we are going to part some of it off and go back to stock with it.

crameur_mac said:
Is it possible to fit a 5.0L in a 2.3 L mustang body ?

Certain ca va te couter un bras sauf.

ca va te prendre le moteur,transmission, drive shaft, differentiel, computeur harness, radiateur et tout le tra la la..
tes aussi bien de ten trouver deja un 8 cylindre, et d'en swapper un autre (8 cyl.)

I also have a 88 5.0 that I may part out that is only missing the tranny, all else is there. Could be fixed but it is pretty rusted...

$400 or will part out the engine possibly.... this is a stock 88 motor and never been apart or rebuilt with the original forged pistons still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back