LexusIS300

Status
Not open for further replies.

as_u_wish

Legacy Member
DON'T WORRY, I DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING OFF HIM *fag* .....but since my thread in off-topic got closed, I felt I still needed to inform all ya people out there :bigup:

- every single post he replies in or starts gets closed.

- fight is all over the place when he tries to sell something cause MR. loves to laugh is our face

- he shows no respect for any one else when price or comments is not according to his opinion

- he gets banned for acting like a JACKASS but for whatever reason, managed to come back with the same attitude

- 3 times he tried to sell is motha freakin PS2's with the worlds best selling skills.......3 times, his posts ended-up being closed

- using cap locks to scream at people and tell them to go to hell is his most favorite habit

Sorry, but this kind of attitude, these kind of people, and the way we let them act like gods make me sick *banghead*

I used to enjoy MR much better a few months ago
Now that too many fu**ers are free in the wild, it creates a bad atmosphere and doesn't give me the motivation to come and chat with you guys anymore. *contract*

Now, I only come here if I need parts, or need to sell some. That's it!

Sorry I didn't do it in PM
Sorry I didn't say all of this privately to a moderator

Sorry, but who's the boss here? Every single kiddo out there making fun of us ( and mods....cause it seams they can't ban anyone )

or you guys......

called MODO's :dunno:

as_u_wish said:
Sorry, but who's the boss here? Every single kiddo out there making fun of us ( and mods....cause it seams they can't ban anyone )

or you guys......

called MODO's :dunno:

whats a modo?

1) he was banned before. but everyone deserves a second chance. if any member keeps acting dumb they will get a perma ban.

2) we can ban who we want so im not sure where the mods cant ban people came from. if they come back and act fine then why ban them again? if they keep acting dumb then they will get perma banned.

3) kiddo's making fun of us? who's us? and what do we care about what kids think?

i understand the frustrations when you have a member who constantly does stupid things and they will get what they deserve but do not post all this sh*t about the mods if you dont know the facts.

p.s. thread closed as he is no longer a member of the site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back