Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Ryan/ FC RX7-V8

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AUTOMOTION

Legacy Member
Personally i find that we have amazing skilled drivers/drifters here in Quebec, and the top 3 winners were amazing. The competition for next year gonna be crazy, but for now who's the one that impressed you the most betwen Sebastien, Robin, Ryan?

Just in case that we fired Haig, we have a drifter to replace him! :laugh:

AUTOMOTION said:
Personally i find that we have amazing skilled drivers/drifters here in Quebec, and the top 3 winners were amazing. The competition for next year gonna be crazy, but for now who's the one that impressed you the most betwen Sebastien, Robin, Ryan?

Just in case that we fired Haig, we have a drifter to replace him! :laugh:

I was personally most impressed with Robin. Considering his car was almost bone stock, he did really well. I was really impressed by his technique, due to the lack of power his car had, he really needed to keep the weight constantly transferring. The guy with the corolla was good too, but I thought Robin was just better.

erix-7 said:
AE86.....surment pas une cris de rx7 a pushrod bravo el cave

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I cant tell who between Sebastien or Robin i would choose from the vids I saw :(

i thought it was pretty close between sebastien and robin but in the end i found that the 86 had slightly cleaner runs... i really didn't think that the v8 fc should have placed 3rd tho...

I vote for the white civic...:p

sans blagues sebasten est vraiment tiite....surtout sa run de ''victoire'' apres avoir recu son trophé.....il a tenu une drift de fou au centre de l'oval...memorable...

J'aurais aimer le voir tourner tout le tours de l'oval...

Y a des videos de lui sur driftquebec.com dans la section video....en passant...

RoYaL FLuSH said:
i thought it was pretty close between sebastien and robin but in the end i found that the 86 had slightly cleaner runs... i really didn't think that the v8 fc should have placed 3rd tho...

Marco @ Automotion

Ryan(RX7-V8) did a amazing job, first that car is very bad weight balance with that V8, suspension stock and a drag automatic transmission. i drove that car and its not a easy car to drift, and he did verry good with it. he had the angle, speed, technique and show(smoke).

Robin, if he wouldn't spin out on the finals, he'd finish first for sure, he lost by 1 point.

as for Sebastien, well he did great and the reason he one, is consistency, all his run had same the points, and is technique was 8/10.

1- Sebastien 32/40

2- Robin 31/40

3- Ryan 30/40

CONGRATS TO THESE 3 GREAT DRIFTERS

How close is that? Thats why we had a great show! dont get me wrong there was more great drifters and the fact that they learn so fast was awesome to see :bigup: Quebec SKILLS ROCKS:bigup:

Can't wait till next year *tu*

Marco

Voici les 3>

Sebastien
657.jpg

Ryan
465.jpg

Robin(moi)
511.jpg

AUTOMOTION said:
Marco @ Automotion

Ryan(RX7-V8) did a amazing job, first that car is very bad weight balance with that V8, suspension stock and a drag automatic transmission. i drove that car and its not a easy car to drift, and he did verry good with it. he had the angle, speed, technique and show(smoke).

Robin, if he wouldn't spin out on the finals, he'd finish first for sure, he lost by 1 point.

as for Sebastien, well he did great and the reason he one, is consistency, all his run had same the points, and is technique was 8/10.

1- Sebastien 32/40

2- Robin 31/40

3- Ryan 30/40

CONGRATS TO THESE 3 GREAT DRIFTERS

How close is that? Thats why we had a great show! dont get me wrong there was more great drifters and the fact that they learn so fast was awesome to see :bigup: Quebec SKILLS ROCKS:bigup:

Can't wait till next year *tu*

Marco

I definatley agree that Sebastien was more consistent, but I though Robin had a couple crazy runs. I knew when he spun though that he wouldn't win
*banghead*

SOHC240 said:
I was really impressed by his technique, due to the lack of power his car had, he really needed to keep the weight constantly transferring. The guy with the corolla was good too, but I thought Robin was just better.

Sebas had praticly a bone stock 4age :dunno: ...... but with a solid rear axle, a lsd and some minor changes to the suspension, it's a lot easier I agree.

the only reason robin did well, was because his GREEN car had a black interior instead of a brown one!

good work btw.

hopefully next year ill be able to make it out.
until then, call me when it snows, im down for sure

I was most Impressed with Robin, since his car was basically stock.
Ae86, was just awesome to see him drifting so well. Only ae86 there and he came through :D Very Consistent.
As for the RX7, i wasnt impressed at all. He has crazy power, but no balance at all. Not a drifting car if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back