teachers strike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ok. yes they should be on strike. i mean those teachers endure so much. all they do nowadays is make people shut up. and im sure thats worth more than what theyre getting paid. math teachers expecially. they could make 4 times as much if they werent teachers but because they are they dont make that much. they should get their raise they want.

They do a real good job and as Sspikey says they could be doing much more paying. They like teaching kids, it's their passion. They deserve what they ask for.

hehe i use togo private school. actually went to the number one school in canada right now. they booted my ass out. went to another private school same story. wasnt suppose to be in school this year but finally found a school that accepted me. MARYMOUNT theyll take anyone
:)

This is what i think, if they put up the salaries alot more people will whant to become teacher , that way we will have more compitent high school teachers, there are soo many teachers now thye dont know what the hell there doing!
but these people have alot of year of education and they deserve to make alot more then a punny 40 000$ a year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back