KAAZ Rear 2-Way Open LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn...lots if nissan bits, but only 3 items for the skyline. Anyone know of some better sites to find an lsd for my car?
Dan:)

Thanks man! It actually just got painted R34 blue by automotion, I got it back a week ago and its stored for the winter now. I still have the 3 spokes on it but Im just going to use those for the drifting and track events. Where did you see the car?

dcoty said:
Thanks man! It actually just got painted R34 blue by automotion, I got it back a week ago and its stored for the winter now. I still have the 3 spokes on it but Im just going to use those for the drifting and track events. Where did you see the car?

I saw youre car at driftmania, it sound it SICK *tu*

Thanks man! I just need that LSD for more control, i probably would have had an easier time keeping the end out on the car. I have pics if thecar, but I dont know how to host pics.....

dcoty said:
Thanks man! I just need that LSD for more control, i probably would have had an easier time keeping the end out on the car. I have pics if thecar, but I dont know how to host pics.....

add me to msn and I'll host/post them :D

sure man, thanks a lot! I have a few at the drift comp, and some new ones fresh from automotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back