FS: my mint black SC'ed 93 GT with 74,000 miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKGTSTANG

Legacy Member
Well, I'll try again. I need to sell this car ASAP if possible. Something else has came up for sale that I really want. Here are some pics and I'll post more info also. It has one headgasket that is leaking but I will fix it before selling it or I will lower price some if someone wants it like it is. Needs tires..thats it. I have over $15,000 US in the car and have owned it for 5 years and it is stored inside only and never sees rain or snow.

$9000.00 US

fiveltrdave@aol.com

439916_1_full.jpg

439916_3_full.jpg

439916_7_full.jpg

439916_9_full.jpg

More pics...doubt you will see a all original paint 93 GT this clean anywhere...for under $!0,000 US with low miles...and a ton of other stuff too

$2500 in receipts for the stereo alone (US)

davesgtgazebo7.jpg

pics_2587.jpg

davesgtgazebo5.jpg

davesgt2.jpg

scpics_2509.jpg

scpics_2507.jpg

davesgt_3100.jpg

carpics_3056.jpg

carpics_3052.jpg

carpics_3055.jpg

davesgt_3103.jpg

-Powerdyne BD-11A 9lb SC - low miles with about 1500 on new bearings and Kevlar belt, also has EVO IIIV bypass

-Autometer Z-Series Boost gauge and pillar mount

-MAC 1 5/8 shorties, MAC ProChamber and MAC catback

-Cobra 70mm MAF

-Live Wires plug wires

-Rebuilt T-5 with steel bearing retainer- 800 miles since rebuild

-SPEC Stage II clutch- less than 1200 miles

-FRPP Flywheel, Fork,stud ball and cable- less than 1200 miles

-UPR Xtreme firewall adjuster - less than 1200 miles

-Pro 5.0 shoft throw shifter w/ cobra leather knob- less than 6000 miles

-Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors- need to be welded in but are on the car

-Stereo- Alpine 7840 deck, JL Audio 5 1/4 components, 5 1/4 midbass, 12W6 subwoofers, (3) MTX amps, MTX crossover, Stinger 1 farad cap, 4 gauge cable from battery, etc (over $2500 easy just in equipment when new)
[

can u shoot me a sound clip of your exhaust sound? like you know im looking for a new exhaust so.. plz? =)

HondaGus said:
Bump For a SICK STANG!! WOW i would buy it..but i want 96 -98 cobra
This will crap all over a 96-98 Cobra or your $$ back!!! :bigup: I ran my friends 03 Cobra and we were dead even pretty much from a dead stop. He pulled a little from a roll on me but at about 100 I stopped the pull. :D But..that was stock 03 Cobra...modded...well.. *td* I'd be toast!

The 96-98 are nice cars though, I hear ya. I am trying to buy a 69 Mach I that is really important to me...my father owned it 20+ years ago. I have 4 Stangs and they are all for sale! :)

Anyone? This is supe nice car and the only reason I am selling it is because I want to buy my fathers old car back!! It has finally came up for sale after 20+ years!!! PLEASE...someone buy my car!!! Ahhh...

I am willing to make a nice deal with a serious buyer that will take good care of my baby! I have barely driven this car in the 5 years I've owned it because I'm afraid of getting it dirty! I will help with delivery and whatever else...let me know.

RRRRRRRrrrrrrrr , what an incredible pony ride !!!!

So you found your Dad's old '69 eh , hope the sale goes down for you !
If only i had 9000$ U.S to buy a car right now, yours would be on top of my liste !

Good luck !! :bigup:

silver7 said:
RRRRRRRrrrrrrrr , what an incredible pony ride !!!!

So you found your Dad's old '69 eh , hope the sale goes down for you !
If only i had 9000$ U.S to buy a car right now, yours would be on top of my liste !

Good luck !! :bigup:

Yea, I have found it but I'm running out of time..the car is on eBay and I do not have that much $$ laying around...hmm.. :cry:

BLKGTSTANG said:
$9000 or best offer!!

I would buy it too, it remind me too much of my '92 that I miss so much !!!! But it looks like you need the money now to buy another car, I would need to sell my '85 convertible......and it's not the right time of the year to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back