Votes: 29 39.7%
  • Ram SRT10

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvia S13

Legacy Member
OK, its the 2005 D1 Championship at Sugo, you have to drift one of these to the Final, which one would u pick :dunno:

1- Ferrari 550 Maranello GT
550_Race_19.jpg

2- VS Motor BMW
m5-rudskogen5.jpg

3- Koenigsegg CC
23.jpg

4- Ken Nomura Blitz Skyline RB25
nomuraER34.JPG

5- Dodge Ram SRT10
dodge_ram_srt10_01.jpg

I go for the VS Motor BMW, that beast puts Nomura to bed every night!!!

1- Probably hard to drift with because it's built to stick to the track
2- By looking at the pic it looks great to drift with, but I don't trust the reliability :p
3- Might be too scary :eek1:
4- Probably the one I would choose, unless it's a hardcore track car
5- Meh, why not as long as I don't pay the gas !

So I vote 4 !!! :D

VS Motor BMW looks sick....must be so hard to control due to the long wheel base and I bet the weight distribution is quite fuked up...I think BMW engines are very heavy..... nonetheless...all sick cars. but I gotta go with Nomura on that one.

I choose the Red Stallion, only because I dont think I'll ever get a chance to drive one.
(That model anyways...)

940T said:
2- By looking at the pic it looks great to drift with, but I don't trust the reliability :p
So I vote 4 !!! :D

believe it or not, that car is fuken reliable, the guy beats it like nuts and it sounds soooo reliable!!! :bigup:

[Ef]saceone[sF] said:
whoever voted for the 550 deserves to be shot. In fact whoever uses a 550 to "drift" needs to get shot , twice.

Who ever likes Ferrari's but dont like to see them in their natural habitat (AKA : Race course) doing what they do best (AKA going FAST)

Deserves to be shot in the face...only once though, because its a big gun.

I would have picked the ferrari, since I don't think I'd ever get the chance to drive one.
But I chose the skyline over the bmw just because...

I voted 550 maranello because that bitch car needs to get tamed! HAR HAR HAR!

Ferraris dont belong in show rooms, expositions. They deserve more than being driven by poseurs or rich celebrities. Its a shame only 1% of the ferraris actually do what they are supposed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back