02 Altima, any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I think of this car...mmm...depend what you do with this car, if it's for your family, it's a damm ****end nice car and really reliable...my uncle have a maxima with 300 000km and still working good so with nissan, problem are not there :D

performance...mmm depend with motor you take but if you take the 3.5l...now you talk about a heavy car with a big motor so you have good performance...the 2.5 I think is not enough for the car but that my opinion.

If you what this car for modification...probably you can get more with other car or you can go with a sentra SE-R spec V

h@ve fun

C'est l'une des surprises de l'année comme véhicule.

Les critiques semblent largement positives, certains la qualifiant de "auto de l'année 2002" toute catégorie. C'est vrai qu'elle en offre beaucoup pour le prix...

Seule point important où il y a unanimité ; il faut aller vers le moteur 3.5L V6 ; la cavallerie du 4 cyl. est faible compte tenu du poids du véhicule, l'agrément de conduite en est diminué et le niveau sonore à l'intérieur de l'habitacle... Bref, GO FOR V6... Si le problème est le $$$, je considèrais quand même une Altima 4 cylindres mais je regarderais aussi pour une Maxima 2000 avec un V6... Peut-être pas un mauvais trade-off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back