Not open for further replies.
nice...

nice car! shiny too!

Vlad328is-a01.jpg

Vlad328is-a02.jpg

Vlad328is-a03.jpg

Vlad328is-a04.jpg

Sweet and nice ride dude...but pleaze

don't put those ugly windshieldwasher led, it's so.....

Originally posted by koolyce
Sweet and nice ride dude...but pleaze

don't put those ugly windshieldwasher led, it's so.....

they are going to take all the class out of the car
dont do it

Re: Re: My car pics

Originally posted by Hustler

get some windshieldwasher led's then ur gonna kick major a$$ :D

Yeah... And don't forget a big wing on the back and a nice disco ball between the 2 seats... Would be cool.

Doh!!!
;)

Nice bimmer! (That's Rockland centre isn't it?)

chuck: yes it's the rockland centre late at night.... the day I shot the video curious public security folks showed up and I had to tell them I was just filming and not doing any mischief. :)

watever: which red X are you referring to?

hustler: I don't think i'll get any led washers. Koolyce is right! :)

Anyone know of some other beautiful places for photo shoots in montreal? Something with a nice backdrop would help...

i finally have a new wallpaper :) very nice bimmer man ... ! paint those moldings like J-F said and your exterior would be perfect !

bmw shoulda painted the door handles and the moldings the same color, it looks stupid not the same color

Ton auto est superbe, elle ressemble à la mienne :D Je viens de faire peindre mes bas de caisse de la meme couleur que l'auto (la mienne aussi est arktisilber metallic :rolleyes: ) Je voulais faire peindre les moulures aussi en meme temps, mais j'ai changé d'idée parce que j'avais peur qu'elle ait un "repaint look". Pour l'instant, j'ai encore le bumper avant et les mags d'origine, je prévoyais me mettre un bumper de M3 moi aussi, mais tout le monde fait ca... Et en 1994, il n'y avait pas de side marker. A part ca, elle est identique. J'ai pris des photos en fds, je vais les avoir sous peu et je vais les poster ici.

E46 bimmers don't come with moldings painted either.... the only reason for this is because they get scratched when people open doors on them. I think that issue was brought up to them already but the disadvantages outnumber the advantages.

Originally posted by Russianguy
E46 bimmers don't come with moldings painted either.... the only reason for this is because they get scratched when people open doors on them. I think that issue was brought up to them already but the disadvantages outnumber the advantages.

thats ridiculous , the car looks like a oreo when the moldings are not painted

Ure car looks sick would look 100 times sicker if u paint them
trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back