Touge racing ? touge friends ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedWise

ok i'm new to this ''sport'' i would like to know in what it consists ? ( techniques , videos , pictures , explainations or any information on it ) Thanks

Search on the forum to find some techniK but try to do it by your self first and dont do this in the street ! find somewhere where is no crack pavment anything like that and is enought big to practice... on track will be the best but its your choice, watch what you do keep it safe ! :p

Nono
No
No
No
Nono
No
No
No
Nono
No
No
No
Nono
No
No
No
Nono
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No

SpeedWise said:
ok i'm new to this ''sport'' i would like to know in what it consists ? ( techniques , videos , pictures , explainations or any information on it ) Thanks

Go rent all the Initial D movies, listen to them, learn them by heart. (No cheating, the Japanese version).

Then come back to this forum, act like you invented drifting and that your the only one who can do it right. Treat everybody else that is trying to learn drifting and/or Touge like idiots.

PS : All above comments are sarcastic, and should be viewed like a welcome. So, welcome.

Alot of guys on this board know their shit learn who and ask them, then there's some freaks who think that there too cool for school. Let them do their little cry dance.

But seriously though...dont ask question without using your friend : GOOGLE

Because in here, its like dropping the soap in a prison's shower. Every fag will want a piece of you.

Thanks for the reply Trueno, i did a few researchs on google today, it looks fun , although my fiero is probably not up for such a challenge lol might try it anyways, i actually never heard of that before is it new or is it me thats late ?

SpeedWise said:
Thanks for the reply Trueno, i did a few researchs on google today, it looks fun , although my fiero is probably not up for such a challenge lol might try it anyways, i actually never heard of that before is it new or is it me thats late ?

Doesnt mather if you drive a Fiero or a Ferrari...as long as you pratice your vehicule control.

I suggest you go to your local SOLO1 or 2 events and pratice your skills. Then move on to lapping. Once you feel confident with your vehicule, you can upgrade to something more powerfull.

Having a car with low limits, helps you learn the basics alot faster AND safer.

(I started with a VW Fox 10 years ago...so dont complain about your Fiero :p )

well Trueno i live in northern new brunswick and there are simply no motorsport events , but plenty of windy ''backcountry'' roads with plenty of sharp turns, i'm moving to montreal next year to go to college so i might just try solo racing then down here the colsest drag strip is 2hours away and for SOLO or any other circuit racing theres none in newbrunswick ( at least that i know of ). I already know my car good which resulted in loosing my license *banghead* . but since im getting it back in a month or so i might just try those events. Thanks Jessie

Go rent all the Initial D movies, listen to them, learn them by heart. (No cheating, the Japanese version).

Then come back to this forum, act like you invented drifting and that your the only one who can do it right. Treat everybody else that is trying to learn drifting and/or Touge like idiots.

Here are some steps:

1-Find a crazy road
2-Practice a lot on it
3-Race it as fast as you can

Then there are two different step 4, depending on what hapens:

4-Go back home slowly and dream about the next tie you go back to that road

4-Spend the next 2 weeks crying at the hospital cause you totaled your car and wasted yourself!

look at drift society. Kazama teach you the base of drifting....(donuts) thats the best to feel your car handling and sliping.
But a lot and a lot of practice will help
I dont drift but thats should be good 4 u.

9twalker said:
look at drift society. Kazama teach you the base of drifting....(donuts) thats the best to feel your car handling and sliping.
But a lot and a lot of practice will help
I dont drift but thats should be good 4 u.

Read some more about touge, it aint drifting at all, Grip is the way to go!

940T said:
Depens...

True...

Theres show drifting (slow and obvious) and then theres race drifting (like the SuperMotard and rally drivers do).

If you look closely at some Touge races, theres some REAL drifting going on. The kind you barely notice when outside the car.

Made to conserve momentum on the downhill run.

That kind of technique requires a few years of pratice and can be accomplish in a RWD/FWD and AWD...

Trueno said:

PS : All above comments are sarcastic, and should be viewed like a welcome. So, welcome.

Alot of guys on this board know their shit learn who and ask them, then there's some freaks who think that there too cool for school. Let them do their little cry dance.

But seriously though...dont ask question without using your friend : GOOGLE

Because in here, its like dropping the soap in a prison's shower. Every fag will want a piece of you.
I love that guy :bigup: :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back