Want Drift Apparel

Which of these T-shirt would you like to buy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D1champ

I have been doing some design work for T-shirts, please use the poll so I can determine which one (if any) are worth the time/money invested in printing them.

Please post suggestions, they are welcome :bigup:

Please look below for examples

rps13T.jpg

ps13T.jpg

s14T.jpg

s15T.jpg

Hachi.jpg

FD3S.jpg

FC3S1.jpg

drifT.jpg

drifthat.jpg

For those of you who are interested, I would consider knock tee's...I did some extra design work. This is not part of the poll, just PM if your interested.

xanaviT.jpg

calsonic.jpg

advan.jpg

sti.jpg

xanavi.jpg

drft.jpg

Bride.jpg

tein.jpg

Last edited:
Are those printed with the stuff you buy at the ''Bureau en Gros'' ???

Because if they are...I'll pass. I made an AE86 shirt and after like 4-5 wash it was almost all gone.

Great design though !!!

JUST FYI: These will be professionally screen printed on quality High-Grade Heavy cotton tees and related apparel. The Pics are all white but color shirts are also possible.

D1champ said:
JUST FYI: These will be professionally screen printed on quality High-Grade Heavy cotton tees and related apparel. The Pics are all white but color shirts are also possible.

Cool... :bigup:

Then count me in for 1 TEIN (L, Green T-Shirt ) and 1 DRFT (L, White )

:D

I'd get the 180SX one, if it was either just "180SX" or "S13 180SX" . I think that'd be nicer than "(R) PS13 180sx"

Please e-mail to all you know, the more support I have the easier the process will be. Use the Poll...it helps out alot! :bigup:

id take a couple of tees and any long sleeve u have, as well as the trucker hat
only if their available in small tho
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back