Hockey cosom or basketball ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacovw4

Legacy Member
Hi guys i was wondering if anyone was interested of making a hockey (cosom) team to play in a league !
Or maybe for some hoops i can have a gym free once a week no cost let me know it would be interesting !!!

I can get it for free too, but I have to show the city that its a cultural thing then they can give us the Gym for free as well. Can you seriously hook it up it'll be wicked dude.

I got a few friends who play Ice Hockey in the Juniors and for Concordia U., even SunLife's hockey team. I'll ask them but I think were gonna need a huge gym. It would be better if we can get guys from this board only, and maybe a friend or 2 if they wanna bring someone.

^Bump^

We need to see how many people from this board would come to play some Cosom Hockey?

^Bump^

We need to see how many people from this board would come to play some Cosom Hockey?

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could

sounds good we or we can do sticks in the middle so that we see how a random combination of teams work.

cereal[k]illah said:
good...another goalie right here!

question is...when and where?

What the.... that post is OLD DAYS OLD .....its been posted something like 2 winters ago... who brought it back LOL !
:laugh:

this thread is old

yo guys this thread is from nov 4 2001 thats 2 years ago...i dont think its happening any more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back