refinishing mesh wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoYaL FLuSH

i originally put this thread in general but i didn't get any replies. maybe they didn't think meshies were cool enough...

over the winter i plan on having my wheels refinished. they are ssr xr-x mesh wheels, 15x7 +10 offset with about a 2.5" lip. i've heard an average price of $150 per wheel to get rims refinished. my wheels are pretty tarnished and have a bit of curb rash and would probably be slightly more difficult to refinish because of their design. anyone with mesh wheels ever get them redone before? i need an approximate price per wheel.

also, i've heard p jacques mentioned a lot... is that place aight? anywhere else recommended?

Mesh15in.jpg

XRX2.jpg

FunkCaptain said:
SSR Full reverse, anything else is *fag* :)

ouch... that was uncalled for... well, if your not gonna be a nice lil rice boy...

pretty worthless post if you ask me... if you have the brain capacity to re-read my original post you will find no mention of how i want your damn opinion on my wheels. if you don't have anything useful to say about the topic then how about you stfu? :squintfin

and wut exactly makes u believe that i would value the opinion of someone whose car's engine doesn't even have as much litres as this bottle of pepsi i'm drinking? :thefinger

RoYaL FLuSH said:
ouch... that was uncalled for... well, if your not gonna be a nice lil rice boy...

pretty worthless post if you ask me... if you have the brain capacity to re-read my original post you will find no mention of how i want your damn opinion on my wheels. if you don't have anything useful to say about the topic then how about you stfu? :squintfin

and wut exactly makes u believe that i would value the opinion of someone whose car's engine doesn't even have as much litres as this bottle of pepsi i'm drinking? :thefinger

You should have stayed in school and learn about the concept of humour. I bet you dont even have a clue of what are Full Reverse, did you go to the ssr website to check which wheels they were? Do you even know what SSR means? Hell, i knew about SR20s before you even grasped the concept of driving. Man, it used to be cool to own a 240sx, before people like you garged in the community.*td* Oh well, not everybody was created equal, i cant blame you for being inferior.

FunkCaptain said:
SSR Full reverse, anything else is *fag* :)

and i'm sure ssr's would look grreeaattt on your el, right? lol

if nissan motorsports is NISMO the honda motorsports is HOMO. pretty appropriate in this case :)

JReZ 24/7 said:
for saying a stupid comment like that, you are pretty *fag* :)
Oh no, he brought all his buddies with him, im trembling brrrr. Dude, seriously, you should have played it cool.

hahaha 3 "wannabe" drfiters, they even have a team name, omg you guys are pathetic.

Damn that initial D bs.

FunkCaptain said:
You should have stayed in school and learn about the concept of humour. I bet you dont even have a clue of what are Full Reverse, did you go to the ssr website to check which wheels they were? Do you even know what SSR means? Hell, i knew about SR20s before you even grasped the concept of driving. Man, it used to be cool to own a 240sx, before people like you garged in the community.*td* Oh well, not everybody was created equal, i cant blame you for being inferior.

woah dude... first of all relax i lil... i DO understand the concept of humor and was redirecting it back at u... if u took offence to it i apologize...

but assuming things about me and my knowledge isn't the best thing to do...
i've had an appreciation for the 240sx since high school...

Oh my god ! A drift team !!

Can I be in !! please !!!! I'll watch all the drift videos I can find !!! Please I want to be in !!!!

Team Midnight*Suns

RoYaL FLuSH said:
woah dude... first of all relax i lil... i DO understand the concept of humor and was redirecting it back at u... if u took offence to it i apologize...

but assuming things about me and my knowledge isn't the best thing to do...
i've had an appreciation for the 240sx since high school...
I suggest you look in the 240sx FAQ section.You would be surprised who yuo find there.

FunkCaptain said:
Oh no, he brought all his buddies with him, im trembling brrrr. Dude, seriously, you should have played it cool.

hahaha 3 "wannabe" drfiters, they even have a team name, omg you guys are pathetic.

Damn that initial D bs.

why are u insisting on trying to further escalate the situation? i've apologized for the misunderstanding and we could drop it now...

and the other posts were obviously jokes... remember that concept humour thing?
it's all good... make love not war.... :D

SRT-What? said:
Oh my god ! A drift team !!

Can I be in !! please !!!! I'll watch all the drift videos I can find !!! Please I want to be in !!!!

Team Midnight*Suns

Sure but for FF, let the e-brake be your friend in the world of powersliding.

we are not a drift team.... and this thread is getting out of hand.... can we get back on topic...

i just wanna know about refinishing my damn wheels.......

RoYaL FLuSH said:
why are u insisting on trying to further escalate the situation? i've apologized for the misunderstanding and we could drop it now...

and the other posts were obviously jokes... remember that concept humour thing?
it's all good... make love not war.... :D

Those posts were made prior to the "peace" agreement. I was just stating that SSR full reverse looked much nicer. That is all, see that :) at the end of my post, that was the sign of a joke. And BTW, dont bring your friends in the matter next time, that is ghey *fag* :) (remeber the joke thing?)

Yes, PJacques is your best bet, matter of fact, they are the best in the business in quebec.Just be ready to throw some bling $$ in.

P Jacques Inc
514-877-4914
845 Second-Ruisseau Poste Restante,
Calixa-Lavallée, QC
J0L 1A0

I, as well as my friends, took your original comment as a joke. i believe it was you who began acting all "internet thug". jokes are jokes... if you can't take them then u shouldn't start anything. as for posts made by others, i obviously have no control over that... but again if you cannot accept being the target of our jokes then you should never have posted your original comment.

i also urge you to refrain from assuming that you are superior to others. in the end, it makes you look foolish. the fact that you are in the faq section says nothing about your knowledge. any idiot with half a brain can copy and paste sumthing. besides, mr isn't exactly the best place for someone to do research on the 240 in the first place.

and resorting to trying to disrespect our team was just plain immature. u know absolutely nothing about us yet so many assumptions made young grasshopper. next time, don't be so *fag*

btw, your knowledge displayed in your posts in the faq section astounds me

FunkCaptain said:
STICKY!STICKY!STICKY!STICKY!STICKY!STICKY!STICKY!STICKY!STICKY!STICKY!STICKY!STICKY!STICKY!STICKY!STICKY!STICKY!

:laugh:

btw, thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back