what oil? and problem on 240sx

Status
Not open for further replies.

delsolxxxsir

Legacy Member
what oil do i put in my 240sx with 92 engine (i think it's a ka24 something?) for winter. and the cruise control dosen't work.... what should i look for? thankx waiting for reply! :bigup:

delsolxxxsir said:
what oil do i put in my 240sx with 92 engine (i think it's a ka24 something?) for winter. and the cruise control dosen't work.... what should i look for? thankx waiting for reply! :bigup:

common guys! :bigup:

how many KMs on the car?
I'd say go with a Semi Synthetic 5w30 with a good filter

running full syn on a old motor might cause it to leak. Since full synthetic oil acts as a cleaner in older motors

KA's love Nugold, that full race oil at Canadian tire, its something like 1$ a litre, its cheaper than water!! seriously, i would put some 5w-30, no need for synthetic, just some plain oil will do! as for the cruise, check the fuse, if not, rip it out of the car, who needs that crap anyways!

Silvia S13 said:
KA's love Nugold, that full race oil at Canadian tire, its something like 1$ a litre, its cheaper than water!! seriously, i would put some 5w-30, no need for synthetic, just some plain oil will do! as for the cruise, check the fuse, if not, rip it out of the car, who needs that crap anyways!

Haig I like your answer !!! :eek:

Its simple !

Silvia S13 said:

lol thankx man! :bigup:

oh and how much to change the tps??? and where to find?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back