VIDEO GAMBLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacovw4

Legacy Member
Just a quick reflexion i have to let out...
Its about the video poker that you incounter everywhere you go...
Its the most discusting method from the gouvernement to make MORE MONEY and i think they should take them out.

I dont play the machines but have lots of friends that do and its really the worst thing you can do...

How many time do they need to borrow money or to not eat because they wasted all there pay check in 30minutes on a machine.
Dont play YOUR GOING TO LOOSE FIGHT YOUR ADDICTION EVEN THOUGH YOU THINK YOUR NOT ADDICTED JUST STOP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

TRUST ME ON THAT ONE !!
Take care
Jack

LOL
OK i have a better game pretend i am the machine and give me the money ill just do the noise

bling bling bling $$$$$

Even better "Why compromise with a wannabe Machine when you can have your very own Slot Machine delivered to your home", "It comes with a key to open the machine one you run out of coins and you are able to see how many times you won or lost", "For a mere $1999.95 you can have it in the comfort of your own home", "One of the operators is looking forward to meeting your needs in everyway", "Call now"!!!

hey jaco......send your freinds to g.a."gambleholics anonymous"!!!!but i have to say that those machines have helped me out a few times!!!!your drinking and realize that you only got 5 bucks left so u stick in the machine and if your as lucky as me you win 50 bocks and keep on drinking!!!!the luck of the irish

"LOL luck of the Irish"
You need to play cause you chug beer like water ( like a true Irish) :lol: :lol:

one_more_beer.jpg

thats my dad on the left!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back