terrorists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwmcoupe

Legacy Member
do u guys think there gonna do another big attack?
if yes what?
i dont think this time it wil be in the air again!
but im sure there will be something

theres rumors that something going to happen october 30th or 31th?

Hey beamer
I heard some really fucccked up rumours like that too
What did u hear???
Karim
by the way was that u driving the blue lowered beamer with the full body kit
It was a brighter blue not the navy one. I saw it today the 24 just off Cote Des Neighes I think on pine street

Nothing will happen because we have the terrorists by the balls now. Mabye some more anthraz but that's it.

danny are you on drugs!!!!!!!!!the us has the terrorist by nothing!!!!!non of us really know how capable they are of doing this again!!!!!!!!

i also heard that rumor about oct31..................we will just have to waist and see!!!!!!!!!!

They still have us by the balls if anything!!
All we are doing is geting them madder and madder!

They will be more attacks it's sure. I don't wanna be pessimist but the terrorists are ready to die for their cause. I think they will strike in some crowded place like stadium, subway (not the resto) or big "centre d'achats". Will it be bacteriological or bomb attacks? Only God knows but American should be quite nervous and I understand why.

I got an email last week saying not to be in any shopping malls on the 31 October. Creepy.....

I was gonna right some huge message to FastITR asking why he thinks the Americans "have the terrorists by the balls" but I really dont have the enegy right now....All I have to say is dont believe everything CNN tells you.:rolleyes:

I don't think that I take a big risk being in a shopping mall October 31st in Quebec City :lol:

soo i was the only one who heard about it october 31th?
where did u hear this guy?
is this to take seriously?

If terrorist have any smarts they should quit while their ahead.........before Bush nukes em silly :p

There prolly is gonna be a huge bombing somewhere.....somehow. Thank goodness i live in the lil town of Pierrefonds

i heard something was gonna happen on oct 31 at some mall.

why would they go for a mall?
thats kinda stupid?
what are they going to do
even if they bomb the place thats like 500 people!

whatever, that is what i heard, the person who told me knows someone who was dating one of the terrorists,they had a date on the 9th and he didn`t show so she went to his house it was empty, on the 10th she recived a letter from him saying he was sorry he broke the date, but it was for reasons he couldn`t explain,he told her not to go to NYC on the 11th and not to go to any malls on oct 31,anyway she handed the letter over to the FBI.
thats what i heard

thats nice i just typed it out from what i remember my friend saying

i've also heard the rumors about Oct 31st. Personally i doubt it. Terorrists don't have a habit of warning anyone of there future act, even their own family. So I doubt you risk anyting going to Place Versaille this week !:D

the US probably don't have the terrorists by the balls ... yet! But you can be sure their jobs just got a whole lot more complicated!

The irony in all of this is that islamic religion, by definition, is probably the most peacefull religion on earth. Their "Holy war" is in fact one's battle against it's inner good and evil side. During a conflict, an islamic soldier is not allowed to kiil woman or children. Neither is he allowed to kill an unarmed man. It even mentions not to cut a branch from a tree who still have a green leaf!

Like every religion, islam has it's extremist. They are the dangerous ones.

.:: MaxyChip7 ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back