FS: 2 88 Mustangs/ 1 5.0, 1 2.3 both for $1400 US b/o

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKGTSTANG

Legacy Member
I am selling both of my 88 Mustangs for $1400b/o US for BOTH cars! *tu* One is a 88 5spd 5.0 that needs a tranny, other is a 2.3 with no motor. both have complete interiors. Will seperate cars possibly. I have pics..email me at fiveltrdave@aol.com

I can easily make twice that if I part them out but I need $$ ASAP...

Z28Chevy said:
Hey Dave do you have any pics of the 5.0?? is it a hatch or notch??

Yea..it's my old one that I posted a pic of before..pretty rough. Thats why the price is as low as it is for the both of them. The 2.3 car has a really good body for a 88 with barely any rust and a decent red interior that needs a cleaning. The driver side floor is rusty though and probably need some work.

The 5.0 ran great, but someone took the sensors, tranny, and computer from it for another car before I got it back. So they need some work. The 88 5.0 has good 0 hole rims and a decent gray interior. I may just part them both out. I know if I sell the 5.0 motor seperate, the 8.8 diff seperate, etc...I can get more for the 5.0 for sure. But if I can get them both gone for a decent price I figured I'd try that 1st. But what can you expect for 2 cars for that much I guess! I can get some pics of the 2.3 car up also. I just have not made a big priority ofit lately. I was trying to come up with some $$ so I could keep my 93 but I have the 93 sold now.
:(

BLKGTSTANG said:
The 5.0 ran great, but someone took the sensors, tranny, and computer from it for another car before I got it back. So they need some work. The 88 5.0 has good 0 hole rims and a decent gray interior. I may just part them both out. I know if I sell the 5.0 motor seperate, the 8.8 diff seperate, etc...I can get more for the 5.0 for sure. :(

Do you still have the bellhousing, flywheel, and the 5 speed pedal assembly on the car ??

Let me know if you part it out....

crazy302 said:
Do you still have the bellhousing, flywheel, and the 5 speed pedal assembly on the car ??

Let me know if you part it out....

Yea, I have all of that stuff still. I'll let you know if I part it out.

The 5.0 car...
DCP_0519.jpg

The 2.3 car...
DCP_0554.jpg

Will seperate the 2 cars if someone wants only one of them. I have alot of pics of both. The 2.3 car has low miles but has been sitting for awhile. Only a few tiny spots of body rust on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back