Charger owners Rollcall !

Status
Not open for further replies.

clouter

Banned
Anyone on the board own an Ol' School Charger?
Any Dodge ©harger project cars in the works??? Lets hear ya!

moi je suis entrain de me monté une Dodge Charger 1971 avec un SETUP HYBRIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Le moteur : 426 hemi dedans avec un block de 2jz une tete de sr20det des valves de bettles 1973 des cams de 4age un couvert de valves chrome de rx7(ok) pan a huile MOROSO huile a brake motul , turbo timer HKS , un supercharged de van prévia (SC14) avec un kit de poulie pour G60 (pour etre sur que ca pete dici 1 ans) piston forgé de hunday scoop , kit daltenateur en euretan , pompe a L'eau de ford ranger 91 , gears de cam de cosmo (20b) , carburateur de chevette 88 , tete de datsun bridge port+street porte , header 2 en 1 , filtre a air K&N pour BW'S 2001 , blue printed , housing de 12a , injecteur de FB GLS-SE (770cc) , 4 cams de H22 type-r , pipe doopler pour dio 1998 , trotle body de audi 5000 bridge port , apex seal 3mm , turbo hybrdide T2/T-78 , catalyseur homde made (vidé) , gasket de tetede swif 1.3 aminsis pour avoir ben dla compression , crank shaft de CT-70 , injecteur suplémantaire de Buick 1971 , pu de valve EGR , o2 sensor de probe , le tout controlé par un beau piggyback e-manage !!!!!!

photo a venir

nice eric

moi mon fiero lsd avec body kit bomex avec moteur ecotek sen viens !

sa drifter en sale au prochain dirftmania !

altho i fully comprehend that the sole purpose of this thread is mockery... i gotta take advantage of the situation and post some pics:

DCP_0005.jpg

DCP_0006.jpg

DCP_0008.jpg

Boo-yaa nigguh!!!!

I miss how it's rumble would drown out my rice rocket... sigh...

oh yea....

OT

erix-7 said:
moi je suis entrain de me monté une Dodge Charger 1971 avec un SETUP HYBRIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Le moteur : 426 hemi dedans avec un block de 2jz une tete de sr20det des valves de bettles 1973 des cams de 4age un couvert de valves chrome de rx7(ok) pan a huile MOROSO huile a brake motul , turbo timer HKS , un supercharged de van prévia (SC14) avec un kit de poulie pour G60 (pour etre sur que ca pete dici 1 ans) piston forgé de hunday scoop , kit daltenateur en euretan , pompe a L'eau de ford ranger 91 , gears de cam de cosmo (20b) , carburateur de chevette 88 , tete de datsun bridge port+street porte , header 2 en 1 , filtre a air K&N pour BW'S 2001 , blue printed , housing de 12a , injecteur de FB GLS-SE (770cc) , 4 cams de H22 type-r , pipe doopler pour dio 1998 , trotle body de audi 5000 bridge port , apex seal 3mm , turbo hybrdide T2/T-78 , catalyseur homde made (vidé) , gasket de tetede swif 1.3 aminsis pour avoir ben dla compression , crank shaft de CT-70 , injecteur suplémantaire de Buick 1971 , pu de valve EGR , o2 sensor de probe , le tout controlé par un beau piggyback e-manage !!!!!!

photo a venir

tu as oublié tes shocks RANCHO ..... come on !

Drift Drift Drift!!! It's cool, let's all buy one of these and start drifting in the streets. With all the snow getting layed down now it's gonna be alot of fun...we can take turns trying to mow down Clouter with our chajaz! Woot! Woot! :squintfin

royal flush those pics seem to be from st leo
and yea, the snow is layed down, todays my only day off so im gonna have fun with my beater

I read the threads in this section, and I totally understand know why the admins were hesitant to make a separate drifting section...

They must have foreseen that it was going to turn into a big joke...

RX-7 Valve covers.... priceless!

Big Pat said:
I read the threads in this section, and I totally understand know why the admins were hesitant to make a separate drifting section...

They must have foreseen that it was going to turn into a big joke...

RX-7 Valve covers.... priceless!

I agree, it's mainly due to the immature behaviour and comments of individuals who find it necessary to troll the forum and insult people with provocation in a vain attempt to make themselves appear superior.

You'd think this board would be populated by more mature and level headed people, wtf :dunno: ?

D1champ said:
I agree, it's mainly due to the immature behaviour and comments of individuals who find it necessary to troll the forum and insult people with provocation in a vain attempt to make themselves appear superior.

You'd think this board would be populated by more mature and level headed people, wtf :dunno: ?
no !
it's because of people LIKE YOU who try to hard to look like drifters but cry their asses off when a REAL drifter drives their car

if you would just STFU and go practice, then come back and ask REAL questions like
yeah i do this and something's wrong, what can I do to help...
i tried this but my technique nees some practice, have tips ?

throwing gay threads about corollas is NOT gonna help build a drifting section !!!!!!

right now you all seem like wannabe posers trying to get the more of the drift popularity and to be cool

check Marco, how often does he post here ?
almost never !
and he beats all your asses

clouter said:
if you would just STFU and go practice, then come back and ask REAL questions like
yeah i do this and something's wrong, what can I do to help...
i tried this but my technique nees some practice, have tips ?

throwing gay threads about corollas is NOT gonna help build a drifting section !!!!!!

right now you all seem like wannabe posers trying to get the more of the drift popularity and to be cool

check Marco, how often does he post here ?
almost never !
and he beats all your asses

Yes he does whoop ass, he has exceptional skill but he has far more seat time than I do. I am going to develop my skill but I am not going to do to the detriment of my car..(it's winter already). No practice till spring for me so give it a rest.

Secondly I work in an office that allows me the opportunity to be online unlike Marco who is busy working in shop.. what time do you think he has to post?
He's got a shop job, a wife and I guess by now he's working on kids... would you be on this site posted like an ass if you had all that on your plate, don't think so.

D1champ said:
Yes he does whoop ass, he has exceptional skill but he has far more seat time than I do. I am going to develop my skill but I am not going to do to the detriment of my car..(it's winter already). No practice till spring for me so give it a rest.

Secondly I work in an office that allows me the opportunity to be online unlike Marco who is busy working in shop.. what time do you think he has to post?
He's got a shop job, a wife and I guess by now he's working on kids... would you be on this site posted like an ass if you had all that on your plate, don't think so.
all I see is you postnig all this ghey stuff and having this wanna be drifter attitude
and I think im not the only one annoyed

clouter said:
all I see is you postnig all this ghey stuff and having this wanna be drifter attitude and I think im not the only one annoyed

A wannabe is far from what I am, you'll find out in spring what I mean. I post alot in the drifiing forum because none of my friends are into it so where else am I going to talk about it. You have yet to bring positive imput into the forum, you only seem to want to post scornful and mean remarks to members who want to actively discuss to the topic. You should perhaps try to steer the discusssion instead of quashing it.

I am trying to promote the sport, by whatever means I can. You may disagree with my goal, but I respect your point of view and reasons why you oppose it.
When you post insults, it doesn't help any but make you seem like an asshole..btw i'm not calling you one i'm just saying it makes you seem like one.

I am not a mean person so I have taken what your dishing out cuz I think your trying to get a rise out of me but suffice to say it won't stop me from posting constant drifting threads. Why? because a forum for it is there for it.

This is not a bashing post, it's just my thoughts on the topic.

And now for a tension breaker....

boxcarracer said:
royal flush those pics seem to be from st leo
and yea, the snow is layed down, todays my only day off so im gonna have fun with my beater

nope... Lasalle...

btw... if one person doesn't personally know another i don't think they can exercise proper judgement of the other's character... that's all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back