How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friction, and Gravity takes place in this situation, Its not a tree from the moon, its on earth. For sure within time like gravity makes womens tits sag, the bird's beek would be bent with time.

I think you just watched Big Daddy while you were high!!!

Scubba Steve says you need to stop taking drugs if you want to join the Scubba Squad!

And by the way, it's:

How much wood WOULD a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood!

Pa

whaa?? IS A WOODCHUCK COULD CHUCK WOOD??? does that even make sense to you??? and I'd rather join the Billy Bob squad up in Lawrence, they are baddd mamma Jammas.

Wanna join the Billy Bob Crew rookie?? you need some herb in your Blood essai. Pera qe I SAID SOOOO.

a woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could, if a woodchuck could chuck wood!

Try to say that 3 times, fast, while drunk ...

.:: MaxyChip7 ::.

what kind of post is this???pmdawg lay off the drugs my freind!!!!!

But Drugs are my Friend!!! Do dope to be cool like the Pope, yeah!!!! Oh and Red no more useless posts this was an experiment to see peoples limitations, you have a major temper, that can cause you high blood pressure my friend, I say get some WEED to fix the DISEASE. C'est une blague, mon ami. Ohh dude if you want me to make it more PG-13 tell me, I understand that there may be some young people here. If that's what you want just say so bro.

pmdawg......nobody here has seen my temper yet!!!!!!!!im scottish,high blood presure and a crazy ass temper and the abillity to drink most people under the table is my life!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back