Would you guys go to war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FastITR

I almost feel guilty not being involved in fighting the Taliban right now. Just think, there are guys our age who are in Afghanistan fighting for the free world and fighting so we can be able to live a normal life and we are here typing on our computers.

I've often thought about joining the army because I feel like it's my responsibility. I don't think everyone should feel the same way but I do think the least normal people like us can do is pay attention to what's going on. I get angry when I see an ignorant person who only cares about going out and not at all about what is happening in the world.

I could'nt! I don't know many people who would either! I have a lot of respect for the people that are there even though i don't agree with them.

i think i could go to war
cause there are kids like us who are risking there lifes for our freedom ands securité, there not only fighting for the us peace but for the worlds peace!!

I'm curious to know why you don't agree.

I mean the Taliban are evil people and are a threat to the planet so they should be killed. They support the terrorists and their actions. It's classic good vs evil and good will win. I think the time for diplomacy is over. We should also kill Sadam Husein too. He is evil.

ya but fast if i could call u that, we cant start killing innocent people tho! i agree with you for sadamm and the talibans but we cant just killing people cause we think they are terroriste!
there was alreydy 7000 people innocent people who died
lets not put this number higher!

Yeah, I'd like to be an F-18 pilot. Originally that was my plan in life.

if they started drafting people tommorow,i would go in to work and drop a firplace on my knee so that i wouldnt be drafted!!!!i hate war!!!!!!

as for 318,yes fastitr is fast he runs a 14.4,what do you run in our 318??????i doubt you run faster than my jeep,and yes i will race you anytime,anyplace!!!!!!!!!!

I would go it they would give me a Hummer an good guns, I just hate those ppl and I think killing an other human beeing wouldn't drive me insane or some @#%$.

race

hey red cherokee u werent talking about me were u?
cause i never said nobody was slow or i wanna race you!
just curious what do u run in the jeep?

Re: race

yes i was talking about you...........you said hey fast if i could call u that???

in my jeep i run a 16 flat on tghe 1/4!!!!!!!

fast

No i was just asking if i could call im that!
why would i talk @#%$ if i have a 318 that runs around 16.5
i dont like talkin @#%$! anyways (well maybe when i swap )
heheh
and 14.5 is very impressive with a stock itr
i think u got the wrong idea what i was tryng to say!
what year is ure cherokee? by the way!

cherokee

Im intrested to know if u are satisfied with the car?
performance, reliabilty!
Nice looking jeep for sure!

Re: cherokee

i honestly love my jeep,but i would like to have a sports car too,unfortunately im not that rich!!!!so next year its going back to the dealership!!!!1

Re: cherokee

I like bitches! Especially one's with Bimmers! And silicone sticking out of everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back