This is cool, RC Drifting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool find! i saw this japanese clip of rc cars drifting and they even had a replica of i think koguchi's car when it was still green... it was cool stuff!!!

when the 1/18 jada import racer rc's came out i got the rx-8 and put electrical tape on the rears... :D

When you're balls are too small to do it in real life :p

Kidding, I have one :p

RoYaL FLuSH said:
one of the real nitro methane powered rc's? or the jada import racers?

and of wut car?

It's batt powered NSX, not available in North America

I use to race ''Nascar'' type RC, I was drifting all the in oval track, better then try to make the car stick to the track (what I was really supposed to do to win)
Its really fun, don't cost an arm and a leg, you can go in a parking lot a have fun with friend, very cool hobby. Regret to have sold my car. Oh well...

Drifting is hard at first, but its really fun when you get the hang of it.

That video make think about getting a real rc drifting machine now

seen it before.... actually I posted the same thing long time ago. I think it's 200$US... can someone confirm how much it cost I might actually get one

i don't think i've ever seen a nitro fueled rc for that cheap... the basic ready to run rc's are just under 300us...

i want a real one now with a 180/240sx body...

Moi je trouve que ça se ressemble beaucoup à NFSU1 Drift... Faudrait que j'essaie ça avec mon nitro RC...

Nikkonos said:
I use to race ''Nascar'' type RC, I was drifting all the in oval track, better then try to make the car stick to the track (what I was really supposed to do to win)
Its really fun, don't cost an arm and a leg, you can go in a parking lot a have fun with friend, very cool hobby. Regret to have sold my car. Oh well...

Drifting is hard at first, but its really fun when you get the hang of it.

That video make think about getting a real rc drifting machine now

Same as you, I have a ''bolink'' nascar rc, those thing are fast , you just have to pull the triger to start a slide, but when I was using it the goal was to take the turn without sliding...

SpeedWise said:
Ou je peut en trouver un comment sa coute ???? J'en veut abso *tu*

ther available at any hobby stores... but i've never seen any 180sx/ rx7/ supra/ skyline bodies tho...

tu peux avoir un bon RC électrique pour environ 250$ @ 500$ CDN
sinon un Glow engin (nitro) pour environ 450$ @ 1000$ et tu choisis ton body!
je suis présentement en train de me monter la WRX qui anoncait ...
a chaque semaine un petit lot de pièces ...
mais a va vraiment etre hot

j'me suis acheter les tout petit R/C cars qu'il vendent au ToysRus (ceux que tu peux modifier le moteur/tranny/tires/changer de body) j'ai mis des slick en arriere pis j'ai mis du cutex dessus...laisser secher pis bam ,drift machine hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back