Gay Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacovw4

Legacy Member
Ok i just cant stand this anymore.....

Gay cars with Those stupid gay stickers Its like if i would put a heterosexual sticker on my car .......
Or the GAY OLIMPICS WTF is that !!! I really dont think its something they should be proud of !!!!!
THE GAY PRIDE i really dont want my son to be around stuff like that Its not right !!! And i DONT AGREE WITH IT ...
Oh ya and the new trend now is to be gay maaaaaaaaa shut the f*** up
@#%$ man where is this world going !!!!!!

I feel better now !!
ty please come again

C'mon

Dude I may not be gay but I'm assuming your comments might be just alittle on the closed minded there.

Gays are gay whether you agree or not..It's who they are and they're people too. You never know someone you might be friends with or even your (future) son might be gay. Thats just life man. Ease up on em, we put performance stickers and soup up our cars they put gay stickers and play for their own crowd...I can't see how that messes anyones life up.

Heheh and the stickers are rainbow colors they don't even say anything on them :)

Lifes short man.

Re: C'mon

I disagree...
There is nothing to chill about.....
Life is short and you would want to spend this short life a gay person !!??
I might be closed minded but if you want to be gay keep it to yourself cause there is nothing TO BE PROUD OF!
thats what i wanted to say!!
If one of my friends was gay i dont think i would be his friend anymore. If my son turns out gay ill ungay him .
Its not only the sex that these ppl have that bothers me. Its actually the relationship they have its so disturbing i just cant agree with it.
Men and women were created on this earth for a reason Its like positive and negative energy goes together when you put negative with negative it dosent work ITS NATURAL beeing gay IS NOT !!!

I used to think this way.

It just so happens that one of my bosses is gay. He's 40. I have to say it doesn't bother me in the least. I joke with him about normal stuff, have normal conversations with him and honestly don't even notice that he's gay. It litterally doesn't even cross my mind anymore. Sometimes I'll poke fun at him and call him a coksucker but that's all :lol: . It's a good thing he has a sense of humor.

Consider gay people like a different race. Skin colour means nothing about a person and I think we should apply the same logic for gays.

Very well said!

It's so easy to judge, just look at what we think of people who drive Toyota Echo's! :)

Pa

I'm with FastITR on that !! I have had many gay friends and I must admit they are the funniest. Think about it hanging with a guy and you're checking out a girl and he wants her boyfriend, !! no competition ! lol

the only thing is however you feel I think is cool. I just don'T like opinions forced on me , but we must respect others.

I understand what your saying FastItr but i dont think we should compare race with sexual direction??
If your black its because You are born that way.
But someone gay, is a choice he/she made. therefore i am not juging for what they are cause its a choice they made so its who they are !
I dont know if your following ?!!?
Thats why i cant get to accept them !!!
And please dont anybody try to convince me that you are born gay !!!

Life is short...exaxtly! Everyone should be allowed to live it like they want!
Unless 1000 Gay men were trying to break into your house and F$#k you..why do you care?

My Girlfriends brother is Gay and i've got other friends that are as well (or atleast bi-curious) And i would never hold it against them! I don't even think about it or notice anymore!

It's 2001...time to open up!

Jaco

Hey Jaco, notice the sentence where I mention I am not gay...The moral of the story was live and let live.

Anyway I dunno bout you guys but we should drop this thread.

Like I said in the beginning life is short...and while I'm at it You only live once too so make the best of it.

I don't think anybody choses to be gay. Compare it to tasting food. Nobody choses the food they like or don't, it just happens. Some like ketchup on eggs and some don't. I've heard of guys getting married and realizing they're gay afterwards. (That's gotta be hard on a marriage wouldn't you say?) :lol:

Actually I think this is a good thread. If there is disagreement on this subject, we should talk until each person gets his or her point accross. As long as we can discuss it without yelling at each other it's good.

By the way....who's gonna say no to two lesbians?????

Another point for FastITR! It's now three to zero. NO! Actually, three to one. Those stickers are now everywhere, it's sickenning!

Kids find the sticker pretty, and ask their ignorant dads to put it on the family's minivan! (I've seen it)

I wonder if some girls hate lesbians as much as some guys hate gays?!? We should get the few girls on the board to join in on the debate!

I'm down with lesbians!

Pa

Hey InfinityG i wasn't referring to you i just stated an example and said " would you "
I didn't want to point you . sry

FastItr: hmmm i don't know i cant really speak for the gays but i think its a choice they make cause of whatever reason ! I got in allot of debates in school on the gay subject i am sure allot of you did too and i realize that ppl agree with the gay scene just to say or show that they are for the liberty of expression or not to say they are harsh ppl !

I understand INfinity lives and let live slogan but it goes both ways. For gays to publicize all there events is not to let live!
Thats one of the main reason i am so harsh towards them ! You want to be gay good but don't come a rug it in front of my face !!!

ok Jaco..You seem to be a very insightfull guy. but your comment was a little closed minded. I agree with fast. I worked sidebyside with his boss. he is one of the best guys I've ever met. He is as normal as you and I but he sleeps with guys not girls....personally I used to be a little affraind of gays and what they did, but then I made friends with some...and I found out that they're not really big scary monsters...they have the same urges as everyone else....
all people are created equal, wheter they're black white, Muslim Jewish, gay or not...

on a realted subject...contraversy..what do you guys think of abortion?? personaly I'm pro choice...its the womans body she should have the right to do it....besides whats with all these activests. why are they all like, you're killing an inniocent person...don't these people think that, if the child is unwanted it may have a really bad life and end up homeless or worse...dead...I personally think that these people have too much time on their hands...I just heard that, this group in the States snet an envlope full of anthrx to a clinic just to get all the doctors sick....isn't that murder??
thanks
hotdog

ok, for the abortion, can you make another topic for it and cut and paste the message from here to there?

Hello 15seccavi:
I never said that they were not nice or not intelligent ....
I just can associate with the fact that they do it with other guys or same with girls and beeing all proud of it !

I dont understand the meening of the gay olympics cant they compete with non gay athletes !
Anyways!

I am for the abortion but for the good reasons !! ex: rape,accident ect...

Take care guys

I didn't know there was a gay Olympics. This I'm against because it signifies gays are different which they are not.

ya there is gay olympiques!

they dont whant us to treat them differently then stick with normal olympiques

like do we call it the straigh olympiques?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back