Vezwagon (watch out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

speakerman2000

WARNING, careful doing biz with this guy.

Heres the story

As some of you know hes selling his car, the 93 golf 1.8t. Well ive been looking to buy a dub for while now and so made him an offer. I managed to bargain him down to 3000$ not knowing the condition. So im thinking, 3k$!! for an 1.8t, better jump on this! So i tell him i could make it for next weekend (he lives 3hours away). i would have gone the day after which was a saturday but i had my cousines wedding. So that friday evening (day before the wedding) we were arranging everything on the phone. I tell him all this and he then says that if i couldnt come right away for that friday night he would have to bring the car to val-dor (6hrs away). He never gave me a straight reason why and said if i couldnt make it i would have to drive all the way up to val-dor, he wouldnt be driving it back. SO i tell him do you want to sell it or not, and he again does not give me a straight reply. He then says i need to give him a deposit. At first he asks for 350-400$ and im like no way never. I decide to give him 50$ through a bank account fund transfer and he reserves the car for me. YAY, im happy, everything is set and i can come pick the car up next week. Well that never happens and for the next few weeks i call and try to arrange meetings on the weekend. His replies:he cant make it, hes too busy, no time.

Anyways we end up arranging a meeting for a saturday about 2 weeks ago. Me, my father and my bro get ready for a 6 hour drive up to val-dor. We wake up at 4:00am, gas up our burban (150$) and begin the trip. After what seemed to be the longest drive in the world ( all you see is trees and lakes) we by chance get to his place, my bro luckily spoted the car in the driveway cause the addy's were snowed over. So i chek out the car. putty under the fenders, broken rear crossmember, broken headlight, broken sunroof and unpainted door/trunk seals. Also the turbo was burning oil. IT was spraying out like a fountain through the shakey exhaust. He claims it has only 90 000 kliks, must have drove the living hell out of it for it to be burning oil like that. He states he can get 13.9 1/4m. so im guessing, abuse to the engine or wear and tear and theres a lot more km's then he says. So the car wasnt what i expected, but for 3g's i was optimistic and was planning to take it on as a progect. I decide im gonna take it, even in its damaged state. We call up the local u-haul to see if we can get a dolly or trailer and no luck, they dont have any. Also driving the car back was out of the question, the tires were bald and the rear crossmember was on its last bolt scraping the ground. The only logical solution was to drive another 6 hrs back home and come back next weekend after we rented a proper trailer. So he then asks that i pay him first in cash and we sign the power of attourney (procuration) and the car is mine. The only catch, it would be at his place for an entire week, and i would have no insurance on it (it could get stolen, damaged, etc..). So i tell him, sorry i wouldnt feel safe about it since the car wouldnt be insured right away and it could get stolen or damged or whatever the case, i wasnt going to hand this stranger 3g's in cash and walk away with a paper.

Next week comes along, i had the trailer reserved for saturday and i call him the the night before on friday. We speak and i tell him that i can come and everything is set all we need is a meeting time. He says you can meet me at my house in mont-laurier (3hrs) you give me the cash, we sign the power of attourney (procuration) and you go pick up the car in val dor, but i cant come with you im busy. So basically same situation as last time only more skeptical. I say, no man i cant. What happens if i get there and the car is gone...bye bye 3g's of my hard earned money. So obvioulsy i didnt do that and instead offered to drive him there and back in our car. He still says no, hes states hes too busy and doesnt have the time. This is where things get fuked up. I tell him the only way i would buy it, is if you were there with the car, as i hand you the cash and sign the power of attourney. So i say if we cant do it this way i can meet monday or next week. He says no way, hes working and the car will be sold anyways. He says out of no-where he has a buyer in valdor ready to take it and if i dont come and do it his way that it would go to the guy. So I think, 3g's is too much to risk and this guy doesnt sound credible and i cut the deal. I finnish it off and tell him, keep my deposit for now and if the deal doesnt go through i can come next week when your not busy. He says well its gonna be sold so whatever also he "has" to have it sold for that saturday because of his apparant car payments. So i finish that off and am forced to wait the weekend to see what happens. I let some time pass and i pm him back to ask what happened, he says the car is still for sale and he has a guy for 5500$ ready to buy.... so im still skeptical but at this point and want no more to do with this crooked guy. I then ask him for my 50$.

Heres where the truth comes out, right after i ask him for the 50$ back. he replies with this

Screen shot of his reply

btw expand the pic to see.

So now i finally know for sure im dealing with a crook and got fuked the 50$. could have been 3g's.

Now consider this a warning. I would have liked the same thing done to me. I had to find out more dificulty instead....

total cost of this bs:

150$ in gas + 50$ deposit + my time = *banghead*

just thought id post the warning, only fair. no harm intended on the sale.

i was gonna get this for my bro. the guy sounds fishy in his posts, he never gave me a straight answer.

also that sux balls, you win some you loose some bro. fuking degenerates crooks*banghead*

good warning

Unbelievable how people can be so stupid...

First, if you want to sell something, you have to be available... then consistent...

Anyways... good warning...

**** les beau pd commeca ! tu vois tout suite que ta affaire a un ti counne ! garde ton 3g et prend ton temps ! la perle rare finira par faire sont apparition !

it sucks, at least it was only 50$ tho, could have easily been everything.

Also with that im providing a warning for the rest of mr, its one more guy you can look out for.

ciao hope this reaches you in time if your dealing with this prik.

whata fag!!!holy shit u shuda just went there and brought a bunch of people with u, and teach hima fakin lesson, those guys deserve that shit!! *banghead* *banghead* :rant: :rant: :dunno:

Hey le cass!!! ton 50$ c un depot!!! un depot la, quand tu change d'idee c ben clair que personne te le remet!!! pis en pssant tas teter pendant koi 2 mois avant que tu te reveille!!!Combien de vente du pense que j'ai perdu moi dns ce temps la!!! n o way le probleme est pas la...

L'auto je m,en fou ben de pas la vendre!!! si sa fais pas ici! jvas simplement la garder pis la remonter a place d'opter pour ma porsche!!! que j,ai d,ailleur perdu grace a ton tettage!!!
pis si j'ai faite le reply que tu finirais pas entier!!! tu t pas venter de ce que tu avais dit avant!!! Ha ben non!!! tika! Des caliss d'importer dns ton genre moi je fais pu affaire aik ca!!!

Pis si qqn icitte un troubles aik mes propos ben vner mle dire!!!

Pis en passant sa me fesais chier autant que toi de pas pouvoir y aller a vd!!! mais criss quand t oqp t oqp!!! jpasse pas mes journée a faire dla pizza moi!!!
tika!

En reponse au post faite par SpeackerMan2000!

Regardez les 2 coté de la medaille!!! j,ai ete avec lui la premiere fds pour lui montrer l.'etat de l'auto! J,ai ete super fran avec... je lui ai montrer tout les ptites bibites qui avais desus!!! il etais interesser! on a dealer 2500$ en desous de mon prix de base! je pense bien que J,ai faite mon bout! mais nonla fds suivante il voulais encore que j,aille le revoir avec lui!!! ecouter je travaille moi pis j,ai ben d,autre choses a faire que d'aller a Val-'dor a toutes les fds!!!!
Je lui avais meme preparer un papier qui garantissait que l'auto etais sur place sans quoi je me devais de le rembourser au complet!!! Je croit sincerement que J,ai faite mon bout!!! Hey je lui laissais mon bebe pour 3000$ pis pour tout le trouble que sa y donnais d'aller le chercher j'y donnais un turbo k26 avec!!!!

Mais comme je voit que le monde ici sont trop loser et ont peur de se faire fourer... et que je crois etre un gars honnete!!! Ben je Vais retirer ma vente! pis jvais le garder!!! n o way je le vendais juste parce que je m'etaios trouver une porsche pour pas trop cher! Mais grace a son tettage ben je l'ai perdu! pis moi c pas 50$ de depot que j'ai perdu mais bien 1200$... un dealer prend pas sa 50$ de depot!!! tika!!!

té propos raciste cest vraiment looser tant qua moi. (Des caliss d'importer dns ton genre moi je fais pu affaire aik ca!!!)

tention tout le monde ont a affaire a un tit thug qui veux peter tout le monde hahaha entk big tu te calle encore plus taurais été mieux de meme pas répondre !!!

TuningHonda said:
té propos raciste cest vraiment looser tant qua moi. (Des caliss d'importer dns ton genre moi je fais pu affaire aik ca!!!)

tention tout le monde ont a affaire a un tit thug qui veux peter tout le monde hahaha entk big tu te calle encore plus taurais été mieux de meme pas répondre !!!

Yas pas question de me caler ou pas! Calique! comprenez que tout ca c'est un concours de circonstance! et que n'importe qui qui vend a la perte a moin le gout de vendre! et oui je suis raciste! je crois que ca c'est un choix personelle! et que personne peux me juger la desus!!!... Je ne l'ai pas juger la desus au moment de la tentative de vente!!! Ca a juste disons confirmer mes idées sur la comprehension reduide des importé sur la legislation canadienne! mais bon ce sont des idée personelles!!!

jai pas porter de commentaires sur ce qui cest passer, il y a toujours 2 cotés a la médailles.. mais tu devrais pas juger quelqu'un par son origine. Ca aurais pu etre un québécois et il se serais passer la meme chose.. la nationnalité fais pas la personne. Les québécois sont pas mieux que d'autres!! et je suis née au quebec mon pere est québécois et ma mere italienne.. donc pense pas que jai de quoi contre les québécois.. je trouve juste que rendu en 2005 bientot etre raciste cest dépassé pas mal.

je le vendais juste parce que je m'etaios trouver une porsche pour pas trop cher! Mais grace a son tettage ben je l'ai perdu!

Who would give 3000$ in cash to a stranger for a car that is 300km away and get a paper in return. Awnser that, if you really wanted or needed to sell it i was ready to buy so long as we went to the car together and did the proper paper work on the spot with you, me and the car present. Sorry man, i strain to find logic in your reasoning.

btw, :squintfin for being racial. i have no coment on this issue, dont understand why youd even bring it up, thought ppl of today were past that. *banghead*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back