besides cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red cherokee

hi guys,besides cars what are all of you into? i snowboard in the winter!!!!!!!

ok guys sleeping and eating and chicks are the obvious,and adam what is this montreal racing thing you speek of?????have you been smoking the funky green stuff again???????

im getting a chubby just thinking of all the basket weaving im going to be doing this winter.

where you guys work at ?
I do plating.
so if anyone needs zinc plating to electroless nickel to silver
let me know unfortunatly i dont do chrome plating but i know a couple of shops where i can hook you up !!

if you guys want go visit : www.zorayan.com

ok besides my car:
my other car??

ha ha ha Snowboarding, Hockey, putzing around the internet....School......
as for where I work....I'm the weekend supervisor at Nation car Rental at the airport...if you want a deal go see Danny at Thrifty!!
ha!

bisides cars

1-mr x i dont like that commeant about my mom.........because i dont have one!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-you can get a great deal from danny!!!!!!!!1

3-i am the wharehouse manager for a company that distributes natural gas and propane fireplaces and b.b.q.s

Re: bisides cars

Besides my car:

Work two jobs (systems analyst and work at my friends scrap yard, Auto Recyclage PA) to pay for this hoby of mine (cars) wich occupies alot of my time (about 70 hours a week)

Take care of my girlfriend and daughter (and another daughter coming in three months)

Watching Speedvision

Reading mags (Turbo, Hot Rod, Stupid Street etc...)

Punk music

Drinking beer and getting drunk with my friends.

Taking care of my house and that's about it

Re: bisides cars

Damn...everyone snowboards...! good shlt! Where do you guys go? I got a Tremblant pass for 200$ last year! What a deal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back